“Great food”

El Maguey
Ranked #26 of 95 Restaurants in Rolla
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed December 22, 2016 via mobile

Once again the food is spectacular... I had a steak burrito smothered in cheese sauce with beans and rice on the side I think it's called the San Juan... I highly recommend it ... my son had grilled chicken over Mexican rice smothered in cheese , I tasted it and it was delicious as well... Great service, great price, great food

Reviewed November 21, 2016

A very good Mexican place. We love to come here with family usually for lunch, sometimes dinner. I do like the old place better, but the new one if fine.

Reviewed November 14, 2016

The Chicken Bandito is must try! So delicious! Great Salsa and Chips. Also check out the JUMBO margarita if you're in the mood. The only down fall, the waiter was not very attentive to our drinks and we really could have used another drink

Reviewed October 9, 2016

The place was almost packed at lunch on a Saturday but our food came out rather quickly hot and fresh. The have lunch specials everyday on their menu. The salsa was ok nothing special but the beef fajitas were very good and plentiful.

Reviewed August 28, 2016 via mobile

Since they opened the new restaurant we have been in twice. Food great service adequate. But today it appears they forgot about the service all together. A 20 minute wait still no wait staff. Sorry. Nice people but hey can't figure out the business.

Been to El Maguey? Share your experiences!