All reviews front desk room was clean coupon book waffles indoor pool hard boiled eggs place to eat housekeeping staff stay there again nice place to stay bed and pillows biscuits and gravy stayed one night rolla mo great room easy access road trip
Reviewed September 20, 2018

The Super Eight was a nice place to stay. The staff was friendly and the rooms were okay, nothing you wouldn't expect from the company. There were a lot of construction workers staying there and they too were friendly and kept to themselves. It was a great base of operations for our fly fishing trip.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Sanesa S, Public Relations Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Rolla, responded to this reviewResponded 4 days ago

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at Super 8 by Wyndham Rolla. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

I am particularly pleased that you found our hotel to be to your liking. I will share your comments with our team, who I am certain will be encouraged by your remarks. Here at Super 8, we continuously strive to exceed your expectations.

Reviewed September 15, 2018

This is a very inexpensive hotel (I believe my room was $79). It seemed clean and accommodations were adequate. My only disappointments were the volume limit on the TV, which was barely audible when the air conditioning was running; also, I had toothpaste but forgot my toothbrush. When I asked the person at the front desk, all she said was, "Uh, no." Isn't this the hospitality industry?

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Sanesa S, Guest Relations Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Rolla, responded to this reviewResponded 4 days ago

I am sorry you did not find the volume to be sufficient. I will share your comments with our team, who I am certain will be encouraged by your remarks. Here at Super 8, we continuously strive to exceed your expectations.

Reviewed September 13, 2018

Great Location and great service. Employees were very friendly and handicap facilities are excellent. Staff made solid recommendations for dinner locations. Also very informative about discounts at other local restaraunts.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled solo

Reviewed August 30, 2018

This answered our need for a room during a family event. The service was good, room was clean and neat. We had a problem with our TV/Cable and they came fairly promptly to fix it. We would stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Sanesa S, Guest Relations Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Rolla, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

I am particularly pleased and I will share your comments with our team, who I am certain will be encouraged by your remarks. Here at Super 8, we continuously strive to exceed your expectations.

Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we look forward to serving you in the future

Reviewed August 23, 2018

We've stayed at Super 8 many times and will continue to as we have never always had a pleasurable experience. The staff was friendly and helpful and the check-in / check-out process went by quickly and without any difficulties. We can't wait to travel back and stay there again!

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Sanesa S, Guest Relations Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Rolla, responded to this reviewResponded August 25, 2018

I am particularly pleased that you continue to stay with us time after time, thank you for that. I will share your comments with our team, who I am certain will be encouraged by your remarks. Here at Super 8, we continuously strive to exceed your expectations.