All reviews room was clean business center newer hotel a long road trip top floor first floor round abouts front desk staff indoor pool would recommend this hotel to anyone checking out upon check king room pleasant stay very nice hotel next morning hot tub
Reviewed November 28, 2017

The property was under construction however we where never inconvenienced by it, the only way we really new it was going on was due to the containers in the parking lot. The staff was friendly and the hotel was clean.

Date of stay: November 2017
Reviewed November 9, 2017

Even though I made a 2 room reservation request two months in advance of the stay, and even though the hotel contacted me the day of arrival to confirm my reservation and room request, when I arrived at 3:15pm, the rooms were not ready. So we accepted other rooms that were ready. During the check in, quite loud construction/renovation sounds were occurring until 7pm...and even though the front desk indicated the work would not resume until 10am the next morning, the noises began once again at 8:30am. So these were 2 annoying concerns during our stay...quite likely would not have chosen Holiday Inn Express for this particular weekend stay. However, the front desk personnel were very polite, professional, and courteous in their apologies for the inconveniences. Additionally, I made contact with the General Manager, Tabitha Valdilles, and expressed my concerns with her. She was extremely sorry for the inconveniences during our stay, and was also professional and courteous during the entire conversation. I was very impressed with her professional demeanor and her ability to transition the negative experience into a positive outcome.

The renovated rooms are absolutely fabulous...the shower is incredibly refreshing...room lighting is fantastic...breakfast is super good !!! And even though the construction noise was quite noticeable from 8:30am until 7pm, during the evening hours, the hotel and rooms are quite free of noise.

Room tip: renovation will be ongoing until January 2018...if you in hotel during the day...noisy. Also, book a room on top floor, backside...quieter
Date of stay: November 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed November 1, 2017

Overall good experience for the price and comfort of the room which included breakfast. One thing that can be improved is the gym as this was quite small and the treadmill did not sound very good while another guest was using it. If more than three people are in this gym it is very crowded and not very usable.

Room tip: For a quite room request one that does not face the highway.
Date of stay: October 2017
Reviewed October 6, 2017 via mobile

We stayed here one night on our way through town. The staff was courteous and helpful and the room was clean and comfortable. The breakfast was standard for many motels these days with both hot and cold food. No problems. The check in clerk suggested a restaurant for dinner that we never would have found on our own.

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed October 4, 2017

The hotel Continues the great experiences I've had with Holiday Inn. The room was clean, comfortable and quiet. It was a nice place to stay on a long road trip. The breakfast was the usual fare but hot and filling which is what keeps me coming to Holiday Inn. I would recommend staying at this hotel.

Date of stay: August 2017