“One of the top 3 restaurants in the city of St. Charles!”

Bradden's Restaurant
Ranked #6 of 286 Restaurants in Saint Charles
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: This building is a historical site on South Main St in Historic Old St Charles. It's been a variety of restaurants over the years. It's a prime location for people watching and relaxing on a quaint patio.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I have eaten at most of the restaurants in St. Charles county, over the last 25 years. The missus and I eat out almost every day, and have for ... a LOONG time. We're foodies. Along with being foodies, we have learned what makes a good restaurant, and what does not. Bradden's checks all the boxes for me. Very good food ingredient quality, clean restaurant, in a well-maintained facility, reasonable prices, and hot, well-seasoned food. The missus and I have eaten here many times..and if either one of us suggests this for a meal location, the Outback knows how to get there!

1  Thank Dennnnnnis

Reviewed October 6, 2018 via mobile

This place looks really inviting on the outside. The outdoor patio also is quite attractive. As I was on my own, I decided to eat at a high top in the bar area.

The table was sticky from humidity, menus were laminated, stemware was hideous. The waiter addressed me as “Boss” when taking drink order. I guess that’s what I get for sitting near the bar.

Reuben was fine. Criss cut fries reminded me of my elementary school days. Sauvignon blanc from Missouri was pleasant if a little sweet.

Reviewed September 30, 2018

Lunch is great, Express lunch offers a nice combination of options. The BLT with side salad is excellent.

Reviewed September 27, 2018

The food was good and probably the best in town. The airflow was a bit out of control but overall it was nice.

Reviewed September 23, 2018 via mobile

I ate here with a group of friends and chose to eat on the patio. The area is absolutely beautiful and its a very fun neighborhood to stop for a meal.

The good: Our waiter was friendly. The salad was very good and my friends loved their burgers and wings. Pricing was very reasonable.

The not- so- good. The fried ravioli was a little bland. The outdoor seating is your typical uncomfortable mental table/chairs. I really wish they would say no-smoking on the patio! It really ruins your meal to have to breathe someone's cigarette throughout your meal. ( But why should I have to hide inside)?