“Good BBQ and nice setting in old part of St Charles”
Review of Hendrick's BBQ

Hendrick's BBQ
Reserve with OpenTable
Hendrick's BBQ is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #11 of 279 Restaurants in Saint Charles
Price range: US$15 - US$30
Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Reviewed July 14, 2018

Located at east end of old main street in St Charles in a restored building. Nice setting with some outdoor seating as well. Very good BBQ and larger portions, too much to eat sometimes

Reviewed July 11, 2018 via mobile

First time visit and I thought the ribs ans brisket were good. I was disappointed with the "fried potatoes and onions homestyle"...it was just cut fries with some onions, not what the Server describe plus it was $1.00 more for some reason???? I will visit again but in my opinion to those so called homestyle fried potatoes with onions, is not what you would expect, make sure you get clarity first for I had something totally different than I expected.. The service was great... I will visit again though..

Reviewed July 10, 2018

The Smoked Brisket was delicious, very tender, great flavor and not dried out. The greens were good, but a bit bland. They would be better with some smoked meat in them along with the bacon.

Reviewed July 10, 2018 via mobile

Ok...so I'm a Pappy's fan...but so happy to have this place so near to home!!!
We had plates that featured two types of ribs, St Louis and baby back...dang!!!
Their rub is spot on and so delightful...I'm not a sauce guy but they offer a great selection on your table and the House by far was our favorite-great blend of sweet and heat! The baked beans were perfect with the right amount of smoke from the bacon, and onions that still had a crunch (my mouth just started to water)...the green beans I wanted to hug!
Service was spot on and our server could absolutely talk BBQ...
I can't wait to go back to try their brisket, turkey, pulled pork and on and on...
A true gem and I can absolutely see why their trophy shelf is full...folks as a F&B professional who also operated fancy BBQ restaurants...this place is real deal!!

Reviewed July 9, 2018

The brisket is to die for. The sides weren't spectacular but we were there for the brisket anyway. They have salad options for the vegetarian in your party. The atmosphere is rustic and fun.They have a giant deck area in back if weather permits.