“We always go to this Taco Bell!”
Review of Taco Bell

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Taco Bell
Ranked #131 of 279 Restaurants in Saint Charles
Reviewed July 1, 2016

Love this taco bell! Great service and great food. I wish taco bell would have their people at the drive through simply ask for the order instead of "how are you doing?" It's awkward for everyone...

Reviewed September 9, 2015

This is a combo Taco Bell and Personal Pan Pizza Hut. We both eat-in and get carry-out. Service is usually pretty good at both. We are typically greeted with a friendly hello. My wife likes several things. I only do the hard shell tacos and the personal pan pepperoni pizza – both which I like very much. The dining area and restrooms always appear clean. We sometimes get the nachos as a side item and ask for a small order of chili sauce to go with them. They do not always understand what we want. (This is true at other Taco Bells, as well.) We think Taco Bell should add a menu item of “Chili Chees Nachos”. We are not everyday customers but we go there every once in a while. For us they are very conveniently located.