“Not so my Fast Food but always Good!”
Review of Taco Bell

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Taco Bell
Ranked #148 of 287 Restaurants in Saint Charles
Description: Find your nearby Taco Bell at 2003 Zumbehl Rd in Saint Charles. We're serving all your favorite menu items, from classic burritos and tacos, to new favorites like the $5 Double Stacked Tacos Box, Crunchwrap Supreme, Fiesta Taco Salad, and Chalupa Supreme. So come inside, or visit our drive-thru. You can also order online and skip our line inside.
Reviewed April 23, 2015

Since this is a combo KFC/Taco Bell they are always busy and sometimes the line moves pretty slow but the food is always fresh and well put together as well as being quite tasty. The workers are always pleasant and helpful. I have never had things missing or wrong on my order at this location so I give it a TWO THUMBS UP!

Date of visit: April 2015

Reviewed April 15, 2015

My husband and I went here for lunch our food was good, service was fast, we have eaten at taco bell several times.

Date of visit: April 2015