“Good food, nice atmosphere and reasonably priced.”

Pio's Restaurant & Cocktail
Ranked #29 of 286 Restaurants in Saint Charles
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed October 23, 2017

We ate at Pio's recently before an Ambassadors of Harmony concert. I had the fried chicken breasts and my wife had the fried cod. Both meals came with a salad and a side. We chose the potato and eggplant parmesan. Neither of us had drinks and the bill was a whopping $40 with tip. Everything tasted good. The fried chicken had a very light batter and the baked potato was super creamy. I'm sure that we will eat at Pio's again. Oh yeah... and the Ambassadors of Harmony are always wonderful!

Reviewed October 3, 2017 via mobile

We had not been here for several years and was not disappointed! I had the prime rib with was very good and tender! The pizza my sister had was excellent! Fran our server was right on everything! Highly recommend this place! You need to make reservations on a weekend or you will have a wait.

Reviewed September 13, 2017 via mobile

Our family of 7 enjoyed our dinner here. I personally loved the salad with grapes, gorgazola cheese, candied walnuts, and onions. I also had the veggie pizza. It was delicious. My sone loved the chicken fettuccine alfredo. My husband said the lasagna was yummy. A great place for the family in St CHARLES.

Reviewed September 6, 2017

We shared a large pizza and it had the best cheese blend I have ever tasted on a pizza. The Blue Cheese dressing is wonderful. The service was outstanding and prompt. The bus boy kept my water glass filled. The wine selection was good.

Reviewed May 2, 2017 via mobile

Small quaint place! Food ok, service ok but was crowded!! Fried chicken good! They always have it! Breaded artichokes not what I thought and very bland! Busy local place! I think too small for lots of kids! Friendly place! Salad good! Prob won't rush to go back! Near local hospital so for that purpose it was good place to eat.