“Decent food, clean and good service”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
La Carreta Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #93 of 286 Restaurants in Saint Charles
Reviewed November 3, 2016 via mobile

Nice people who work here, very clean with a fun atmosphere. Food is good, chips and salsa on the table. Fajitas are my go to here.

Reviewed August 23, 2016

Although getting to the restaurant can be a little tricky due to the new highway setup, you'll be happy you made you way here when you find it. Expect a line (nearly out the door) on weekend nights but they tend to move quick. Highly recommend the carnitas dinner but they'll often make things that aren't on the menu as long as they're within reason. My wife loves spinach enchiladas which aren't on the menu but are sometimes a special but I've never heard them turn her down when she asks. Great service, great food, reasonable price!

Reviewed August 10, 2016 via mobile

This place is really good! The service is excellent, the food is always good and the restaurant atmosphere is nice.
You are seated promptly, chips and salsa are brought over when you sit down and drinks are right behind.
The food is brought out relatively fast. I always get what I order and it is always perfect. I really like the steak and cheese burrito! The flavor is awesome!

Reviewed July 25, 2016

We had dinner here on a Sunday evening in July. The food was good, as usual, but the following day was a little disturbing for the system, if you know what I mean. My wife and I had different things and both had the same thing the next day. I don't know what was going on but that was the only food we had in common that day. They do have good chips and salsa along with many other items. Just not so good this time on the following day.

Reviewed July 19, 2016

This is one of my favorite places to eat. The service is great. The fajitas are very good. The shrimp quesadilla is my daughter's favorite.