“Great meal!!”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed February 25, 2017 via mobile

Every time we come to visit my son at Lindenwood University we end up at Tony's. I usually get one of their great pasta dishes but tonight I got the special steak medallions in cognac cream sauce. It was the best steak dish I've had in a long time, maybe ever. The portion was large and the price was low which makes it even better. Tony's is one of my favorites, I wish we had one in Orlando where I live.

1  Thank flleasing

Reviewed February 23, 2017 via mobile

We started with the white chicken nachos which were really good. My husband and I ordered the same entree, Frank's Combo. It is a 6 oz. filet mignon and 6 garlic shrimp in a wonderful cream sauce. The steak was cooked exactly as ordered and the shrimp was seasoned just right.

The service was great and our server was very knowledgable about the menu questions we had.

When visiting St. Charles, this is a great restaurant to consider.

1  Thank Riverliver531
Reviewed February 14, 2017 via mobile

Went to dinner, then enjoy the Christmas festivities on Main Street, great food, service was okay, will probably return!

1  Thank tinaabbott1964
Reviewed February 11, 2017 via mobile

Our group of 10 dined there last night . The place was full ; thank goodness we had reservations. The food was incredible and our waitress was the best ! Claire you did a fantastic job! We were all pleased with our meal and your impeccable service was the icing on the cake ! Just wanted to say thanks ! We will be back soon and for sure next year.

1  Thank Connie C
Reviewed February 4, 2017 via mobile

Enjoy the food very much in the atmosphere we ate in the main dining room which seem to be a bit noisy in the only thing that was disappointing was we called and left a message for reservations for 6 o'clock that night and when we arrive there they said that they had no notice of reservations that they had not checked her answer machine so I find it a bit odd to have an answer machine but did not check it thanks

1  Thank jthwrh