“Great place”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

My husband and I came here for our anniversary dinner. We didn't have a reservation (I didn't think they took them for some reason) and it was a Saturday night so we did wait about 45 minutes for a table. Which was fine with us, honestly we weren't in a hurry. Plus if you give them your phone number, they will text you when your table is ready so you can still walk around the shops and such. The place is pretty charming inside the dining area, love all the wood and brick and large mirrors. Our server was fantastic and quick. I ordered a half portion of Tony's house pasta with a side salad with the house French dressing. I thought it was absolutely delicious. My Husband got fettuccini with an addition of blackened chicken. He liked it but wasn't blown away. Overall, I was very, very pleased and would like to eat there again.

1  Thank Alyssa C

Reviewed October 12, 2018 via mobile

We asked a local lady where her favorite place was to eat and she sent us here. Loved it! Food and service were excellent. Ordered an appetizer was too full to eat the main course. It was yummy the next day! Recommend highly - nice atmosphere

Reviewed September 23, 2018 via mobile

Tony’s is in a cool section of St Charles and it was a pleasant walk to the restaurant from the Ameristar. Great historic looking restaurant with warm and welcoming details. Loved the woodwork. We were pleasantly surprised by the wide variety on the menu. There were 8 of us; we all ordered something different and everyone enjoyed their meal. I had Tony’s House Pasta and side Italian salad; it was delicious.

1  Thank Theresa G
Reviewed September 14, 2018

I was in town for work and wanted to find a local place for dinner. After looking at the reviews, I decided to give it a try. There was about a 30 minute wait, which I though was odd since I could see several open tables, but it was definitely worth the wait! My server was training someone and even though it was fairly busy, they kept checking up making sure I was taken care of. Both girls did an excellent job! I started with toasted ravioli which were pretty good. I really liked the meat marinara for dipping. I ordered the steak sandwich-medium rare with fries. It was one of the best sandwiches I've ever had! Steak was perfect medium rare and juicy with lots of melty cheese on a toasted bun. After a long day it was perfect. I only wish I had ordered a beer instead of iced tea! I will definitely be back next time I am in town!

1  Thank Kathy B
Reviewed September 6, 2018 via mobile

Excellent food and service. Steak was amazing served on hot plates topped with garlic butter. Also loved the decor and atmosphere.