“GLUTEN FREE oven baked pizza, hooray!”
Review of Pieology

Pieology
Ranked #30 of 286 Restaurants in Saint Charles
Reviewed January 15, 2017

You enter, stand in line, choose your toppings and wait for the grill magic to happen. Jordan and Rena took great care to prepare my GLUTEN FREE pizza today. Clean gloves was noted and appreciated. Manager Jana confirmed we were delighted with our pizza and invited us back. Although the GF pizza is $2 more, uncool, I loved the crisp crust, the fresh toppings and the clean atmosphere.

Reviewed January 4, 2017

You stand in line, pour your own drink, pick your pre-made salad, clean your own table restaurant. They do bring the pizza to the table though. Basically a fast food pizza restaurant but a bit more pricey. For two of us we got a large pizza, half salad and two drinks for just over 20 dollars. Pizza was average at best. Salad was average at best. The only thing I can say good about this place is that it is fast. Sorry Pieology.

Reviewed November 26, 2016

Visited for the first time today. Expected for the young lady to help me because I told her itwas my first time. NOPE! Just asked me what I wanted. I didn't know, but I guess the puzzled look on my face let her know. Even then, she just mumbled something about the sizes. She put a tiny bit of red sauce and tiny bit of cheese. They do offer a huge variety of toppings to choose from. The pizza did not have much taste even though it had several toppings. It will probably be a long time before I go back. It was just not worth driving 8 miles from my house for pizza.

Reviewed November 16, 2016

a great new concept for pizza, its like a smash burger but for pizza. there were many sauces, toppings and even different breads for crust. they had fast service we maybe had to wait only 5 minutes before our pizza came out. it was very st.louis decorated and the pizza was perfect and tasted amazing.

Reviewed October 28, 2016 via mobile

Went here on a busy Friday night but we were served really fast. Great salad and it's unlimited toppings! The only problem is that the sauce and cheese doesn't stick very well to the pie, still a good pizza. You can't beat a pizza with all the toppings you want for less than 12 bucks!