“Great pizza plus gluten-free and paleo options”
Review of Pieology

Pieology
Ranked #30 of 286 Restaurants in Saint Charles
Reviewed July 23, 2018

First time visit. Ordered the cauliflower crust. I have tried to make that before and mine was a failure and way too soft but this was good. I asked if the cauliflower crust was gluten free (GF) since it seemed so crisp it was as though there was flour in it. I was not only told it was GF, but from the moment I mentioned GF, they were asking if I wanted them to switch to a new pair of food service gloves and utensils! I have never had a restaurant so well informed about GF restrictions and it was very impressive. We were a group of four and all loved their lunches. Two of us had the cauliflower crust and felt it was a great option. My only suggestions would be that they offer 3 teas; I wish one were caffeine free. I had the artichoke pizza toppings and it was good but later wished I had thought to add even more veggies to it which at the time (first trip) I did not realize was an option.

Reviewed July 9, 2018

Sooo good! Easy to order over the phone and pick up! Awesome take out bags. Love this restaurant! its the best!

Reviewed April 20, 2018

We were in the area for a college visit and tried Pieology for the first time. Tyrone provided great and friendly service; when we asked for a gluten free crust, he offered to change his gloves and use different utensils to prepare the pizza. (This happens occasionally at restaurants like this but not often.) We then chose what we wanted as toppings, and it was made exactly how we wanted right in front of us. We only ordered pizza and fountain drinks, but the pizza was very good and hit the spot.

Reviewed March 29, 2018 via mobile

Good pizza and great value! Love that each of us could choose our our own toppings, sauce, cheese, etc! We wished there was one closer to home!

Reviewed March 24, 2018

So this wasn't my first choice for dinner. Everywhere else had a wait and my friend thought Pieology would be a a great place to go. She wanted pizza.

I was pleasantly surprised. I enjoyed the pizza - you have lots of options. The staff was friendly. We were served quickly. Everything was reasonably priced. If you like a little pizza and you like a little creativity this place is good for you