“A nice Italian dinner”

Cuisines: Italian
Description: 816-901-9211
Description: 816-901-9211
Reviewed February 4, 2018

Stopped for a nice pasta meal and red wine wife MJ. We enjoyed a lasagna and the shrimp scampi. Both dishes wrre very good and with the salad and the soup it made for a great meal.

Reviewed October 4, 2017

The last time I went here it was bad but I thought I'd try it again so a bunch of friends and I went. Bad idea again!!! The food and drinks was completely over priced. My food was burnt and inedible. I paid good money to get full off of bread sticks and water. I will not go back in a very, very long time.

Reviewed August 28, 2017 via mobile

For a huge bowl of spaghetti, two meatballs and meat sauce, salad and bread... very filling.
Breadsticks came along with an Alfredo sauce, it was outstanding.
You really can't go wrong with this chain restaurant.

Reviewed August 15, 2017 via mobile

We ate here while traveling through St. Joseph. The food was very good, typical Olive Garden. The staff were extremely friendly and were the best part of the meal. A great dinner!

Reviewed July 31, 2017

My adult son and I ate an early dinner at the Olive Garden in St. Joe. Food was very good, service was excellent, facility was sparkling clean. Olive Gardens rarely disappoint, and this one was no exception.