“Best Gyros & Hummus anywhere!”

Gyro Paradise-Mediterranean Grill
Ranked #4 of 221 Restaurants in Saint Joseph
Price range: US$0 - US$10
Good for: Child-friendly
Description: Welcome to Gyro Paradise-Mediterranean Grill! With America's increasing focus on healthy eating as well as recent news of the benefits of the Mediterranean diet, Gyro Paradise-Mediterranean Grill gives you the power to choose a delicious, flavorful and healthy meal by using only freshest ingredients. Our staff is always happy to share suggestions and help acquaint you with our authentic Mediterranean cuisine. Enjoy our taste of the Mediterranean for a new, healthier dining experience.
Reviewed 14 August 2017

I have traveled a lot and eaten in a lot of restaurants. Today I ate at Gyro Paradise and it was a great experience! My gyro was incredible, seasoned perfectly and made just the way I wanted it. I ordered hummus as a side and again it did not fail - simply the best hummus anywhere.

Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

The chicken gyro salad is excellent and there is a good deal of great food that you can get with the Mediterranean plate!!

Reviewed 10 August 2017

My visit was on a slow evening, but the ingredients were still quite fresh and flavorful. I ordered the original gyros sandwich, and the tastes were authenticate, to a degree. Being tailored for American fast food tastes, most of the spiciness of Greek food has been reduced. It does offer a flavorful alternative to a submarine sandwich, though. And the size of the sandwich, made with pita bread, was surprisingly satisfying. Two gyros sandwiches cost $13 in Aug. 2017.

Reviewed 9 August 2017

Great food, friendly service. A negative (but it keeps price down) is the plastic tableware. If you are looking for a great Gyro...this is the place for you!

Reviewed 2 August 2017

Food is wonderful. The chicken added to our Greek salads is something special. We selected additional servings of hummus, kalamata olives and pita bread. It was all excellent. The folks are friendly and helpful. Will shall return,