“Quick Lunch Great Place ”
Review of PepperJax Grill

PepperJax Grill
Ranked #17 of 227 Restaurants in Saint Joseph
Cuisines: American
Reviewed March 4, 2016 via mobile

The service was amazing! The portions are very large so you get beyond what you pay for and the service is very quick. They offer a free drink and uniform and the staff nice and friendly.

I tried the Philly & Rice Bowl (both great).

Reviewed February 19, 2016 via mobile

There was a line when we walked in the door, and it didn't move super quickly, but watching them grill my sandwich in front of me was great. My husband and I shared the gunner (double meat) philly steak sandwich. It was HUGE! With chips and queso and a side salad we only spent $18 for dinner. Great stop on our travels through Missouri.

Reviewed February 17, 2016

Fast service. Decent price. Quick to get in. Had a good social lunch with a minimum of muss and fuss. I would go again any time

Reviewed July 11, 2015 via mobile

Friendly staff. Clean. Philly steak was great not too pricey for a large sandwich. They changed the tv to the nascar race for me. Will visit again

Reviewed June 30, 2015 via mobile

I tried Pepperjax for the first time on the business trip. I like a good chicken Philly sandwich and this one did not disappoint. It might not be my favorite, but it was pretty close. I am eager to try out the burrito and nachos on future visits.