“For a chain quite tasty”

Whiskey Creek Wood Fire Grill
Ranked #6 of 227 Restaurants in Saint Joseph
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Description: A small, family-owned group of restaurants, hand-crafting food since 1995. We feature wood-fire grilled steaks cooked over full-size logs of oak and ash, award-winning BBQ slow-smoked on premise, homemade desserts and much more.
Reviewed August 11, 2018

Just a warning, do not go here if you have a peanut allergy. You get a bucket of peanuts, so there are shells and dust all over.

Having said that,the food was good. We loved our entrees. Salmon, smoke chicken , good sides and tasty bread.

To die for peach cobbler for dessert. Lovely server.

All in all a very good experience.

1  Thank Shirley L

Reviewed August 10, 2018 via mobile

We were in town for the weekend and wanted Prime Rib. It was our lucky day because Whiskey Creek Wood Fire Grill offers a Prime Rib Special on the weekends.

The place is a little dark and our table was a little sticky but the Prime Rib was excellent!

Good food and good down home service. I recommend checking the place out.

Reviewed August 10, 2018

After a full day, we looked online for some place to eat. We found this restaurant and we were extremely glad we did. The staff was great and the food also. The rack of ribs were cooked perfectly. The meat fell of the bone and the sauce accented the rest. I had the prime rib and had fire grilled. Most excellent. If you are on Highway 54, you must stop in and enjoy what we thought was the best meal of our vacation. North Carolina to Oregon and back to North Carolina.

Reviewed August 7, 2018

One of my favorite places to eat when visiting St. Joe. Food is awesome and they get it to your table quickly. Great atmosphere. Wait staff is very friendly.

Reviewed August 2, 2018

I actually go here pretty often with co-workers. Their flavored teas are just the best. What I love most of all is their bacon-wrapped shrimp! It has a barbecue glaze that is not too sweet or too spicy, which is tough to find. You can get it as an appetizer or as a meal. The ribs are good too. I just love their signature shrimp dish because I haven't found it other places. The service is good too. It's not fancy, but you will enjoy your meal. (My husband always get the apple crumble for dessert with ice cream and he practically licks the bowl.)