“As expected”

Red Lobster
Ranked #25 of 227 Restaurants in Saint Joseph
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed August 27, 2018 via mobile

It’s red lobster. The food is run of the mill red lobster. The calamari now comes with way more fried peppers than calamari. Service was excellent and the host was very pleasant. I recommend this location.

Reviewed May 7, 2018

Food was good and service was excellent. Many restaurants in this chain can be a little lacking in quality of food and service but this was one of the better ones I have visited.

Reviewed March 25, 2018 via mobile

We have been coming to this particular restaurant for many years. This is actually our second review. We enjoy coming here once a month, but we notice a national trend regarding the prices. While the food is delicious, the prices are constantly creeping up. It appears that the chain is hoping that each customer will spend $30 or more. (For that type of price, we would rather go to a specialty seafood restaurant such as McCormick's in Kansas City.) The cheaper items are purposely kept on the last two pages of the menu. Many of the sides which previously were included now carry an extra charge. The interior of this particular restaurant is pleasent. Unfortunately, there is sometimes a wait even though some tables are empty. We will continue to come back, especially since the servers are hardworking and pleasant.

Reviewed February 21, 2018 via mobile

Okay silverware was dirty and our server was nice until one of the guests at our table asked for plastic ware and her mood changed. We're not from the area, but visit Red Lobster in Kansas City Area often. The new dragon shrimp dinner was not comparable to what we get in KC it was soggy and the shrimp trio not very tasty, nor were the portions adequate, but my favorite part of the entire meal was when our server handed me my platter and explained it was very very very hot and did not use even a napkin underneath like a pot holder... guess she thought I had built in pot holders for hands!!! I near dropped my dinner and my husband helped me catch it! Needless to say she never came back for refills unless we flagged her down... am's then she seemed animated...my raspberry lemonade was horrible and I didn't complain after all the other issues, but this place is NOT SUITABLE FOR DINNER and as one guest at our table commented.... he wouldn't clean his cat's litter box with his fork because it was so dirty!!! The hostess did explain that the water softener wasn't working... but it wasn't the water spots we were concerned about, it was the DIRT!!! Uugh!

Reviewed February 4, 2018 via mobile

We had a wonderful meal. Service was excellent. I had trouble deciding what to have so I asked our server Adrianna for some help. She picked Dueling Lobster tails for me. Very good choice. I had never tried it before. My husband had Admirals Feast. We both enjoyed our meals and the great service.