“Bbq”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 9, 2018 via mobile

Okay for chicken ribs beans country style food barbecue this is the place to go not many to choose from in st.joe so I rate this top the list not the best I've had but it's pretty darn good thumbs up for me

Date of visit: May 2018

Reviewed June 24, 2018

Saw the sign so decided to eat there for lunch. We both had the beef plate I can honestly said it was not good. The meat had no flavor and it was tuff in fact I could not eat mine.
I also ask if the okra was fresh and was told yes well it was so hard fried you could not stick a fork in it and was not fresh. Needless to say we did not like it al all .

Reviewed June 23, 2018 via mobile

We was traveling down I-29 and seen the billboard for Bandana’s ! Had to stop and eat we first learned about Bandana’s while we was in Collinsville Illinois! Both place has excellent bbq! I had the bbq salad today and Larry had pulled pork and cole slaw and greens beans! The manager even stopped at our table and the other tables to ask how everything was! We will be back! Thanks for the great BBQ!

Reviewed June 18, 2018

When we found out that it was a chain restaurant, I was a little concerned. However, that concern was unfounded. The food was amazing and prices very reasonable. When we arrived, they were out of ribs due to several large take-out orders. We ordered other items and ate slowly until the next batch of ribs were ready (~1-hr). It was so worth the wait....delicious. Another bummer...no roasted corn. I guess there is a shortage at the moment. Seems strange as the fields are full of corn. Nonetheless, we loved the 'slaw, baked beans, and sweet potato fries. Will return again for sure.

Reviewed June 18, 2018 via mobile

Stopped here because of proximity to the interstate and was quite pleased. Tried both pork and beef. Lots of sides to choose from, lots of sauces to try. With 6 types of sauces to try everyone should be able to find something to please their palate. The portions are nice sized. The brisket was very lean and tender. Pork was moist.