We booked this hotel, hoping it would be a special experience (being our first legitimate hotel for two 20-somethings). However, this is not a 4-star hotel. The walls are paper thin and we could hear employees cell phones, talking in other rooms, etc, for the duartion of our stay. There was no ventilation in the bathroom to drown that sound out, nor absorb hot water from showers or smells from other bathroom functions. The Brewhouse downstairs had a great atmosphere, but substandard food. The staff (when they're cell phones are turned off) are great, the location is perfect, parking is easy. But that doesn't take away lack of sleep and slamming doors we heard our ENTIRE stay. There is no excuse for the amount of noise we heard in our room, even during their so-called "quiet hours." This whole experience was quite the letdown and left a sour taste in our mouth. So be careful if you go!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience a place designed around the power of connection, where guests can convene, consider and collaborate. We prepare you to make the most of every gathering from before you arrive to the next time we welcome you back. From a place where there's space to think and space to get away to relax with swift check-in, food that feeds the mind and body, plentiful inspiring spaces for conversation to a 24-hour StayFit fitness center for re-energizing. Hyatt Regency St. Louis at The Arch is located next to the famous and newly transfomed Gateway Arch grounds and steps away from Busch Stadium and Ballpark Village. Convenient to all major highways and the airport, you're just a drive away! Enjoy four dining outlets, including the world-famous Ruth's Chris Steak House. Prefer a more casual dining experience? Enjoy a daily breakfast buffet, lunch or dinner at Red Kitchen & Bar. Want to catch a game and try some local craft beers and BBQ? Stop in to our Brewhouse Sports Bar. If you're on the run, pick up a latte and freshly-made pastry at our on-site Starbucks. Discover memorable local area attractions during your stay including cheering on our St. Louis Cardinals and Blues sports teams, learning about the blues music scene at the brand new National Blues Museum, browsing organic produce at the Soulard Farmers Market, exploring City Museum, and touring the Anheuser Busch Brewery. Return to your stylishly modern guestroom which includes amenities such as 37" flat screen TV's with On Demand, Hyatt Grand bed's, iHome stereos, free WiFi and high-speed Internet access, in-room safes and refrigerators. Welcome to Hyatt Regency. It's good not to be home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hyatt Hotels Corporation and Travelocity so you can book your Hyatt Regency St. Louis at The Arch reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency St. Louis At The Arch Hotel Saint Louis
- Adams Mark Hotel St Louis Missouri
- Hyatt Regency Saint Louis
- Hyatt Saint Louis