This is our second stay at the Hyatt Regency Arch. We traveled with two daughters ages 6 and 12 for three nights. I must say that the location is top notch, the decor is attractive and the service is beyond fantastic. When my younger daughter asked me to "run" when we got to the room Robert at the desk made sure we had an extra spacious room. WOW! Talk about big. My hubby commented that his apartment in New York was smaller. Concierge Keith gave several dining suggestions that were right on the money when we mentioned that our girls are adventurous eaters.
I have two minor concerns: check out and house keeping. When we got to the room I moved a large chair with ottoman over to accommodate luggage. There was a DS game cartridge under the chair. Hmmm.... clearly no one had vacuumed under the chair. Next, the video check-out did not work. With housekeeping banging on the door 1 hour and 15 minutes BEFORE check-out, I was panicked that we would be charged an additional rate. (I had the 6 year-old with me as hubby was picking up the car.) The desk seemed unfazed that I spent 20 minutes trying to check out, and told me that I had no additional charges. Well.... duh! I already knew that. Harassing people to get out so early is not nice. I would have understood if it had been 15 minutes until check out, but his was excessively early in my opinion. Did I mention that it was a Tuesday morning? It's not like the place was full.
That being said, this was a very nice trip. We are likely to stay again. We have come to view this hotel as our "St. Louis" home base.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience a place designed around the power of connection, where guests can convene, consider and collaborate. We prepare you to make the most of every gathering from before you arrive to the next time we welcome you back. From a place where there's space to think and space to get away to relax with swift check-in, food that feeds the mind and body, plentiful inspiring spaces for conversation to a 24-hour StayFit fitness center for re-energizing. Hyatt Regency St. Louis at The Arch is located next to the famous and newly transfomed Gateway Arch grounds and steps away from Busch Stadium and Ballpark Village. Convenient to all major highways and the airport, you're just a drive away! Enjoy four dining outlets, including the world-famous Ruth's Chris Steak House. Prefer a more casual dining experience? Enjoy a daily breakfast buffet, lunch or dinner at Red Kitchen & Bar. Want to catch a game and try some local craft beers and BBQ? Stop in to our Brewhouse Sports Bar. If you're on the run, pick up a latte and freshly-made pastry at our on-site Starbucks. Discover memorable local area attractions during your stay including cheering on our St. Louis Cardinals and Blues sports teams, learning about the blues music scene at the brand new National Blues Museum, browsing organic produce at the Soulard Farmers Market, exploring City Museum, and touring the Anheuser Busch Brewery. Return to your stylishly modern guestroom which includes amenities such as 37" flat screen TV's with On Demand, Hyatt Grand bed's, iHome stereos, free WiFi and high-speed Internet access, in-room safes and refrigerators. Welcome to Hyatt Regency. It's good not to be home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Travelocity.ca, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hyatt Regency St. Louis at The Arch reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency St. Louis At The Arch Hotel Saint Louis
- Adams Mark Hotel St Louis Missouri
- Hyatt Regency Saint Louis
- Hyatt Saint Louis