US$130
US$113
CrownePlaza.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$125/night.

US$164
US$160
Hilton.com
  • Restaurant
Candlewood Suites St. Louis(Earth City)(Great Value!)
US$85
CandlewoodSuites
The Hotel Majestic St. Louis(Saint Louis)(Great Value!)
US$129
  • Breakfast included
US$158
US$143
Hilton.com
US$186
US$157
  • Restaurant
Clayton Plaza Hotel(Clayton)(Great Value!)
US$100
  • Breakfast included
US$143
US$109
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$146/night.

Best Western Kirkwood Inn(Kirkwood)(Great Value!)
US$119
4,476 results
All reviewsred kitchenruth chrismansion housevalet parkingpartial viewself parkmississippi rivercardinals gamevalet servicecorner roomvery nice hotelper daydowntown areaballpark villageking bedfitness centerbrewhouse
Reviewed July 26, 2012

We pricelined the Hyatt at the Arch and got a decent rate. The hotel is located in downtown St. Louis. The stadium, arch and other attractions are within walking distance. The room was ok. Needed to be cleaned and restocked upon our arrivial. The issue we had is with the parking situation. It is twenty dollars per day to self park and twenty-six dollars per day for valet. We did self parking the first night. We decided to leave to go eat and when we returned were told that self parking was full but valet parking available. The also told us that there are 900 hotel rooms and 300 parking spaces. My husband told the front desk that he didn't want to valet park because on our way out of the parking gargage, we were almost hit head on by a valet employee. He was driving fast and down the center of the ramp. We did resolve the issue but be aware that parking is a huge problem and this hotel.
I would not want to stay here again. There are many other choices.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank KansasCityJakedog
Hyatt-MGMT, Manager at Hyatt Regency St. Louis at The Arch, responded to this reviewResponded July 27, 2012

Thank you KansasCityJakedog, for your review and feedback on our parking operation. I can assure you that I will personally research this incident in our garage and address it directly. While we do offer discounted economy parking 1 block away at the Mansion House garage, we are unable to guarantee self-parking at the hotel’s garage at all times. When the garage is filled, we accommodate previous self-parkers in valet parking for the same discount rate.
Thank you for your feedback, I will certainly use it to provide better service for future guests.

Reviewed July 25, 2012

We pricelined the Hyatt at The Arch and got a FABULOUS rate. I'm scared to say so I don't jinx myself next time I priceline.

The location is perfect for downtown exploring. You are right at the Arch and a few minutes walk from the baseball stadium, dining, and shopping.

Parking (garage) in the evening fills up quickly so if you go exploring the city during the day be sure to come back early evening so you don't have to valet.

The double room is spacious and nicely decorated. We are a family of four and had plenty of room. The beds are comfortable. The rooms also had a fridge (no size), table and 2 chairs for dining and a nice chair for sitting. We never felt confined or on top of each other. We hardly had any wait at the elevator and there were plenty of staff ready to help.

There is an on-site restaurant as well as a Ruth's Chris and Starbucks.

The Hyatt at The Arch was an excellent place to stay while in St. Louis. We'd definitely return.

Room Tip: There is no pool.
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family

Thank you JRsNeighbor, for your excellent 5-Star rating and comments! We appreciate your great comments and recommendation, and are looking forward to your next visit with us. Thanks again!

Reviewed July 25, 2012

This hotel is in prime location, close to Busch Stadium, Edward Jones Dome, and right by the Arch. I liked the room. The customer service was pretty good, however, don't dare expect good service from the parking company (valet or self park). If you are trying to leave, it is a complete mess that will take up to an hour, maybe more. The worst part was that parking was clearly marked by the day. I understand the expensive parking downtown, but they then charged me for not only the daily rate of parking, but also "event" parking which I wasn't a part of. I arrived 2 days earlier and happened to be leaving the same day. What a joke, put poor customer service with it, and it really hurt my impression of the hotel.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business

Good day Ryan W, I am extremely sorry to hear that you had billing and service issues with our parking garage. I hate to hear that it left a negative impression on your visit. Please contact me at your earliest convenience, I would like to investigate further and make this right. Thank you for your feedback.

314-342-4647

Reviewed July 24, 2012

We stayed one night at this hotel while attending a Cards game. The hotel staff was friendly, room was updated and very clean, and we booked the room through Hotwire for a great price. Breakfast was not included and the buffet was pricey, but it was great-5 different kinds of fresh fruit, mini Belgian waffles, omelet bar, pastries, cereal and more. Like others have mentioned, parking is annoying. If you don't need to get your car in and out, park on the next block for $8 at Mansion Apts. (public parking) instead of $20 at the hotel lot. We would stay here again for the right price, but would never pay the advertised price.

• Stayed: July 2012

Thank you Tara19 for your feedback and 4-Star rating! I’m glad you were able to enjoy a Cardinal’s game while in town and that you would recommend our breakfast buffet. We appreciate your review and are looking forward to your next visit. Please contact me at any time if there’s anything I can do for you. Thanks again!

Reviewed July 24, 2012

Have stayed at this hotel numerous times, and is one of my favorites in the area.

That said, the management staff is snide and rude if you find any error within their establishment. If you join their points program they give vouchers for free Starbucks from the lobby. Also there is a happy hour on the 18th floor, though it certainly isn't free.

Their restraints within the hotel offer a nice variety, from upscale bar food, all the way to full service dinners. The price seems fair varying upon your choice of quality.

The rooms are updated and modern. Though a bit cramped. The TVs they have are acceptable though the programming they have is terrible.

Although they do NOT have a pool their other amenities more than make up for it.

Though have had a couple bad experiences, this Hyatt hotel is worthy of its four star ranking.

Parking is 20 for self park 30 for valet with in and out privileges. Another option is to park off site a block away for 8 dollars, with no in and out privileges. So if you plan on driving anywhere you might as well park at the hotel.

• Stayed: March 2012

Thank you, NobleGlass, for your detailed review and 4-Star rating. I appreciate all of your positive comments and feedback and will certainly share your review with our staff members. If you could please contact me at your earliest convenience regarding an issue with the management, I would greatly appreciate it. Hospitality and service attitude start at the top and trickle down, so if there is an issue with one of the management it’s very important that it is addressed and corrected. I hope that it didn’t have a lasting negative effect on your visit. I look forward to speaking with you and thank you again for your feedback.

314-342-4647