“Great Stay”

Hyatt Regency St. Louis at The Arch
Ranked #16 of 123 Hotels in Saint Louis
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed 12 September 2017

We wanted to go to see the Cardinals play and wanted a close location with a clean friendly hotel and we found that with the Hyatt. We had stayed there several times before and knew what to expect and that is why we chose the Hyatt.

Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
HyattSTL-MGMT, Guest Relations Manager at Hyatt Regency St. Louis at The Arch, responded to this reviewResponded 13 September 2017

Thank you for taking the time to write about your visit! We appreciate your continued loyalty! We look forward to welcoming you back again soon!

Write a ReviewReviews (4,115)

Reviewed 12 September 2017

Room had spectacular view of the arch and the river...room had equally spectacular noise from the 6 lane highway beneath it and the 100' hallway it was located in that echoed ever other guest's noise.

Reviewed 12 September 2017 via mobile

I stayed here with a group of girlfriends for a bachelorette party. This is the second time I have stayed here and both times have been great. The rooms are clean and the beds are comfortable. We had two doubles in our room this time and the beds were on the small side for two people but great for one! I love the location! We watched a cardinals game and went to the 360 bar and ballpark village. Great walking distance to these attractions.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends

We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your visit! We hope to see you again!

Reviewed 11 September 2017 via mobile

We stayed at the Hyatt St. Louis at the Arch last weekend which was easy to locate from I-64 on Chestnut & 4th St. We decided to park at a nearby garage due to the cost savings $40-$14/day. There was a small park across Chestnut which our dog used. The rooms were tight but adequate. We had an unexpected Arch view. We walked about 5-6 blocks to/from Busch stadium. The hotel staff was very helpful. I would stay there again.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
HyattSTL-MGMT, Guest Relations Manager at Hyatt Regency St. Louis at The Arch, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2017

We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your recent visit with us! We hope that you will come back and visit us again soon!

Reviewed 11 September 2017

I was there due to the storm in Florida. The staff was great and caring. The staff made me very comfortable while away from home.Great place to stay when visiting St. Louis.Very clean and the beds are very comfortable.

Reviewed 11 September 2017

We were driving through from OK to OH and decided to make a stop overnight in Saint Louis. We happened to just pull off the highway and walk in to ask if they had a room available. They did. 3 Adults and we ended up staying in a suite room as it was cheaper than getting 2 king bed rooms. The rooms were really clean and so was the rest of the hotel. I ended up sleeping on the couch roll out and it was surprisingly comfortable. There is a Ruth's Chris and Starbucks in the bottom of the hotel. It is also right next to the arch. The front desk lady was kind and gave us a room facing it at our request. The employees we came across were all kind and helpful. We had a quick but really good stay here.

Room Tip: Ask for a view of the arch, it is pretty in the morning.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family

We are happy to hear everything went well during your recent visit! Come see us again!

Reviewed 11 September 2017

The actual rooms and hotel are great. I only give this 3 stars because of the other factors that contributed to our experience there. First, when we pulled up in the circle drive by reception, we were told that the self parking lot was full. We only drove a few hours to get there, but with a baby, so you can imagine how much unorganized stuff was in our trunk. The bellhop brought a cart right away but was rushing us to unload everything, not even giving me time to figure out what I should take in and what I could leave in the car. We were planning on parking in their garage so that we could have easy access to the car. So now everything is unloaded and I go check in and wait inside with our cart of stuff. They told my husband to park 'right next door' at Mansion House parking garage. He did and walked back carrying the baby in the car seat. It was a 15 minute walk. If you can get the best parking space in the garage then it may be 'right next door' but that obviously wasn't possible. While he's walking back, I'm waiting with the luggage cart that I'm told I cannot take to the room on my own. After waiting 20 minutes, now that my husband and hungry baby are waiting in the hallway outside our room, I asked again if I can take the cart myself. I even said I would bring it right back down. They again said no. There were 3 of them there by the bellhop desk... I don't know what they were waiting for to take my cart up for me. So, I loaded 3 duffel bags on my shoulders, a diaper bag, a cooler, a plastic walmart bag, and my purse and headed up to the 10th floor. That is not service. You tell me I can't take the cart because "we are a full service hotel" and then watch me load up all this stuff on my back. THAT IS NOT SERVICE.

We had requested a crib in our room when we made the reservation and I asked again when we checked in. There was no crib in the room. They did bring one within about 15 minutes. The view is not great right now because of the construction by the arch. You also can't walk to the arch directly from the hotel like normal because of the construction.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family

We appreciate the feedback regarding your recent stay. I am sorry to hear that you had these issues during your visit. Please accept my sincerest apologizes. If you would like to discuss your stay in more detail, please feel free to contact me at the hotel.

Keith Key