All reviews milk and cookies cary grant happy hour beautiful hotel convention center french doors america's center valet parking sitting room city museum king suite loved this hotel downtown area cardinals game mini fridge bed was very comfortable yogurt
Reviewed March 8, 2018

Our room was a little on the small side, but was impeccably clean. The staff was friendly and helpful. The bar in the lobby was a nice amenity. It's a great historic hotel in the middle of downtown surrounded by many good restaurants and bars.

Stayed: June 2017
1  Thank Joshua M
Reviewed March 7, 2018

This was a last minute trip to St. Louis. Using an online site, we booked a room, at the Magnolia. We chose to self park. The parking garage is a block behind the hotel. Check-in was a breeze. The gentleman who checked us in was very friendly and polite. Our room was small, but very quaint and clean. Because we booked online, our view was of a brick wall and the air conditioning units! Which wasn't a problem because we were in the room very little.
We went out for dinner and when we returned, there were fresh cookies and milk!
Our bed was comfortable. The shower had a great shower head!
We would definitly stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed February 25, 2018 via mobile

We stayed in a suite which was listed as 600sf. With the incredibly bad floor plan it felt like a cheap room in a roadside motel. The bathroom had a perhaps 2ft clearance that you had to twist your body and pass through to go to the toilet/shower or to the living room. The closet was blocked by an end table so I put our suitcase in the massive dead space in the opposite corner of the room. The one side of the closet that I could get in had a room safe placed at bed height. Couldn't put my suitcase under it and it touched my clothes when hanging. I have stayed in other magnolia properties and enjoyed them which is why we chose this hotel. Valet and the bar staff were very friendly. Housekeeping left the room in substandard condition. Lots of easy fixes that would make this a no brainer but as is I wouldn't return

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Christine C, General Manager at Magnolia Hotel St. Louis, responded to this reviewResponded February 26, 2018

Thank you for your detailed and candid feedback. We are thrilled that you found our Valet and bar staff friendly as that is of the utmost importance to us. I apologize you did not enjoy the layout of the room you reserved. I look forward to you giving us another opportunity to host you in the future.

Reviewed February 24, 2018 via mobile

What a stay! Incredible all around! Room was big and beautiful, location was perfect, valet and front desk were professional and top notch!

Bar for dinner was just what I needed after a long day of meetings, no reason to go anywhere else to eat with the extensive menu they offer along with the free cookies after the meal.

This is my new go to hotel when in St. Louis. Good job SPG!

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed February 23, 2018 via mobile

Great suite - older layout with lots of doors and halls, roomy. Great bed. Amenities were a bit sparse for my liking (not as nice as even a normal Westin) but liked the hotel. Staff nice. Great location downtown.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business