All reviews milk and cookies cary grant happy hour beautiful hotel convention center america's center valet parking queen suite valet service city museum loved this hotel downtown area cardinals game mini fridge bed was very comfortable location was perfect tesla
Reviewed April 3, 2018

This is a vintage boutique hotel. But the room was amazing. Two rooms, two televisions, two very comfortable beds. And the service was great. When I checked in, the woman asked me if I wanted my hotel points or breakfast. I said "is it a hot breakfast" and she said "yes," so that's what I selected.But then when I got upstairs, I realized that she had only given me a coupon for a continental breakfast. I called her and within moments, she backed up her promise and had a hot breakfast coupon for me. And the breakfast was so yummy. Room was clean. Hotel was in a great location. Parking is very expensive.

1  Thank disports
Reviewed March 31, 2018 via mobile

Thanks to Grand Parents we had one night off from our kids. When we arrived we were greeted by the friendly valet. The front desk staff Jason and Abby (?) were very personable and helped us with dinner location choices. Later Jason drove us (in the Hotels Tesla) to a few restaurants, we decided on Mangos that serves great Peruvian dishes, try the Pisco Sour... Yum! Breakfast in the morning was great and Madi our server was very helpful and happy.

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed March 29, 2018 via mobile

The Magnolia is located in downtown St. Louis very close to the convention center. The hotel was originally built it the 1920s and is on the National Register of Historic Places. While many of the original architectural features have been maintained, the guest rooms have been recently remodeled and have a modern decor.

The staff at the Magnolia are superb. The front desk is friendly and efficient. Housekeeping does a great job, although most of the time, I select to “Make a Green Choice”. Breakfast and room service are good. The hotel has a serviceable gym. The WiFi is good.

There are many excellent food options near by including Sugarfire, which has fantastic bbq and Mango, which serves outstanding Peruvian food. Busch Stadium and the Arch are within walking distance.

Overall the Magnolia is a great place to stay. I have stayed here 5 times in the last 2 months.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed March 28, 2018

Beautiful hotel that is in a good location. It offers free milk and cookies every night win the hotel bar/restaurant area. rooms aren't over big however offer enough space for you to spread out a little. Staff are extremely helpful and many restaurants are within walking distance too.

Tip, if you don't want to use the valet parking then just behind the hotel is a multi-story carpark that offers good rates less than 5 min walk to the hotel entrance

Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank helendQ3840UU
Reviewed March 25, 2018 via mobile

Loved the room! Decor! Valet! It was really exactly what their website said they would be. We where in town for a conference and it was right next to America’s center! So perfect for downtown location! We will be back!!!

Trip type: Travelled on business