“Great breakfast!”

Chris' at The Docket
Ranked #505 of 3,079 Restaurants in Saint Louis
Price range: US$7 - US$14
Reviewed October 4, 2017 via mobile

We tried Chris' at the suggestion of a local driver. We were very happy we did. A large restaurant, it was clean and very welcoming. We found ample street parking nearby. The menu waa big and hand lots of breakfast choices you do not normally see including breakfast pizzas.

We found our food to be fresh and hot with good ingredients. The breakfast was top notch with very reasonable prices. Our service was outstanding too.

Reviewed September 26, 2017 via mobile

Met the Mr. for a quick lunch. Service was friendly and attentive, restaurant clean with great seating to people watch. Breakfast served all day.

The Mr. ordered pizza and found it satisfying. I had one of the best marble rye patty melts ever. The burger was cooked to order and the cheese and flavors worked perfectly together. It was delicious! Prices were very reasonable.

We'll return to try other items.

Reviewed August 30, 2017

One of the food runners and a waitress had called in. Our server was triple sat and had a couple of larger tables. She probably had about 8 tables total. She was very polite and thanked us for our patience. We were there at least an hour and i probably wouldn't eat there again just because it wasn't anything special.

The food was average, except for the hashbrowns, which were crispy and buttery.

Reviewed July 17, 2017 via mobile

I can't wait to do a review on them!!! This place had some amazing food AND customer service!!! The broccolini was everything!!! And this Dog Town skillet....MY GOODNESS! I asked Lynn, our server, what was her recommendation and she recommended this skillet. I went with it because I wanted to think outside the box. SO GLAD I DID!!!! WHATWVWR LYNN TELLS YOU LISTEN! TAKE HEED! SHE WILL NOTBSTEER YOU WRONG! THE PRICE WAS PHENOMENAL AS WELL....ESPECIALLY CONSIDERING WHAT YOU GET!

Reviewed July 8, 2017 via mobile

Great breakfast food, service, and atmosphere. We had high expectations and was not disappointed.
My husband had eggs, bacon, hashbrowns, and pancakes with warm syrup. I had a lighter fare of Itillian eggs Benedict on the house made fascia bread with tomato and spinach with a side of fresh fruit. ...yummy! The only regret was that I didn't take advantage of the bottomless mimosas.