“Best breakfast in St. Louis!”
Review of Rooster

Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Reviewed May 18, 2018

Rooster is some of the best breakfast food I’ve ever had! The environment is unique and upbeat, the staff is great, and the food is amazing. I’d recommend their crepes. I wish it was closer to where I live, because I would go again and again! Rooster was a pretty affordable place, not much more than 10$ per meal. You definitely get your money’s worth.. I can’t think of anything negative about Rooster. Overall, Rooster is definitely worth it, and an amazing experience.

Reviewed May 8, 2018 via mobile

My first morning in St. Louis and my phone recommended Roosters. What a great recommendation. I love crepes. It’s on my way to the Arch. I had a delicious fresh fruit crepe. Beautiful presentation and reasonably priced breakfast under $15. I’m in town for a couple of weeks. Definitely will return.

Reviewed May 5, 2018 via mobile

If you have the opportunity to eat here - do it!! Great food choices! We were here for breakfast and we were not disappointed!

Staff was knowledgeable on the menu and made some great suggestions for some plate sharing!!

Reviewed May 1, 2018

This restaurant has a cute atmosphere and the food is really good. Lots of options and quick service. They had a lot of things I wanted to try. Make sure you bring a friend so you can get a savory and a sweet item and then share! They also had a lot of interesting sounding drinks.

Reviewed April 20, 2018

From old favorites to novel, sublime breakfast fare, Rooster has something for everyone. Elegant menu items such as the smoked salmon crepes to the rooster slinger for the hearty big breakfast eater. Even the house-made granola for the health conscious. And the coffee is great, too.