“Excellent home away from home!”
other travellers have booked this property
Exterior of Home With Spring Blossoms Exterior of Home With Spring Blossoms
Formal Living Room
Dining Room with Counter Height Table and Six Chairs
Fully Equipped Kitchen with Stainless Steel Appliances and Granite Counter Tops
Fully Equipped Kitchen with Stainless Steel Appliances and Granite Counter Tops
Family Room Sofa & Love Seat View Looking Towards Kitchen.
Family Room with 46 Inch Flat Screen TV, DVR, Blue Ray, HBO, Showtime & Cinemax!
Master Bedroom with Walk-in-Closet and In-Suite Bathroom
Master Bed Room 32 Inch Samsung Flat Screen, Wall Mounted, Pivot to Watch From Master Bath or Bed
Secondary Bedroom
4th BR Day Bed with Pop Up Twin Trundle, Configure as 2 Twins or I Near King Size Bed
4th Bed Room 32 Inch Samsung Flat Screen, DVR with HBO, Showtime & Cinemax
Second Family Room with New Gas Fireplace (not pictured) and Beamed Cathedral Ceiling
Second Family Room - Informal Seating Area For Meals, Cards or Games.
Second Family Room - Leather Recliner
Cars Themed Toddler Room, Technically a Very Small 5th Bed Room Idea for 2 to 4 Years old.
Flagstone Patio with Gas Grill, Umbrella, Table and 4 Chairs
Huge Laundry Room With Exit to Patio
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 99 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Gurneylv
“Excellent home away from home!”
Reviewed December 2, 2011 for a stay in November 2011

We recently stayed at the house while in town for a family wedding. It was so nice to have a comfortable place for family to meet and share. I'm so grateful to their family for renting out this home. We were able to make memories and share time that we would have never had in a hotel. Thank you!

St. Louis
Reviewed November 29, 2011 for a stay in November 2011

California
Reviewed November 20, 2011 for a stay in November 2011

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Luxury-minded travelers

Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 35-44
Management Response
3 Sep 2011
I would also like to thank all of our past guest that have taken the time to provide such great reviews. Having had 17 consecutive 5 star reviews, we have to continue to improve the quality and the experience of the stay at the Westport house so as to not disappoint a future guest who has high expectations.

PK's response:

"Hi Dennis,

"I must have misunderstood as I did it in the morning early morning. It is also confusing the way you use your stars. What I intended to do was all 5 stars. If you read my message and the rating,they are sort of against each other. I will do another one with marking all the stars. Sorry about this confusion." PK
TX
Reviewed August 17, 2011 for a stay in July 2011

Your age range 25-34
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing