“This home has it all!!”
other travellers have booked this property
Exterior of Home With Spring Blossoms Exterior of Home With Spring Blossoms
Formal Living Room
Dining Room with Counter Height Table and Six Chairs
Fully Equipped Kitchen with Stainless Steel Appliances and Granite Counter Tops
Fully Equipped Kitchen with Stainless Steel Appliances and Granite Counter Tops
Family Room Sofa & Love Seat View Looking Towards Kitchen.
Family Room with 46 Inch Flat Screen TV, DVR, Blue Ray, HBO, Showtime & Cinemax!
Master Bedroom with Walk-in-Closet and In-Suite Bathroom
Master Bed Room 32 Inch Samsung Flat Screen, Wall Mounted, Pivot to Watch From Master Bath or Bed
Secondary Bedroom
4th BR Day Bed with Pop Up Twin Trundle, Configure as 2 Twins or I Near King Size Bed
4th Bed Room 32 Inch Samsung Flat Screen, DVR with HBO, Showtime & Cinemax
Second Family Room with New Gas Fireplace (not pictured) and Beamed Cathedral Ceiling
Second Family Room - Informal Seating Area For Meals, Cards or Games.
Second Family Room - Leather Recliner
Cars Themed Toddler Room, Technically a Very Small 5th Bed Room Idea for 2 to 4 Years old.
Flagstone Patio with Gas Grill, Umbrella, Table and 4 Chairs
Huge Laundry Room With Exit to Patio
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

RamonaLis...
Hattiesburg, Mississippi
“This home has it all!!”
Reviewed 2 January 2012 for a stay in December 2011

As St. Louis natives, we were looking for a centrally-located home with great access to the major highways. We also wanted a family-friendly home with all the amenities of a nice hotel. And this home had it all! We were continually impressed by this beautifully decorated and fully-equipped home. Everything was perfect! With three small children, we were in heaven! It was extremely spacious, and even had a children's room with bunk beds, toys and activity books. The home had a nice, simple patio, a small play area and a fenced yard. We will return every year!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The location, and the fact that the home had everything we could possibly need!
Liked least: Property on the corner of an intersection.
Travelling group: Family with Young Children
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Gurneylv
“Excellent home away from home!”
Reviewed 2 December 2011 for a stay in November 2011

We recently stayed at the house while in town for a family wedding. It was so nice to have a comfortable place for family to meet and share. I'm so grateful to their family for renting out this home. We were able to make memories and share time that we would have never had in a hotel. Thank you!

St. Louis
Reviewed 29 November 2011 for a stay in November 2011

California
Reviewed 20 November 2011 for a stay in November 2011

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Luxury-minded travelers
Arkansas
Reviewed 6 November 2011 for a stay in October 2011

Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Family (extended)
KS
Reviewed 7 September 2011 for a stay in September 2011

Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Family (extended)
Thailand
Reviewed 3 September 2011 for a stay in August 2011

Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 35-44
Management Response
3 Sep 2011
I would also like to thank all of our past guest that have taken the time to provide such great reviews. Having had 17 consecutive 5 star reviews, we have to continue to improve the quality and the experience of the stay at the Westport house so as to not disappoint a future guest who has high expectations.

PK's response:

"Hi Dennis,

"I must have misunderstood as I did it in the morning early morning. It is also confusing the way you use your stars. What I intended to do was all 5 stars. If you read my message and the rating,they are sort of against each other. I will do another one with marking all the stars. Sorry about this confusion." PK
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
US$159
Night
Week
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your vacation rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing