US$130
US$113
CrownePlaza.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$125/night.

US$164
US$160
Hilton.com
  • Restaurant
Candlewood Suites St. Louis(Earth City)(Great Value!)
US$85
CandlewoodSuites
US$186
US$157
Curio.com
US$119
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$147/night.

US$158
US$143
Hilton.com
  • Restaurant
Clayton Plaza Hotel(Clayton)(Great Value!)
US$100
US$95
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
Best Western Kirkwood Inn(Kirkwood)(Great Value!)
US$133
US$115
Agoda.com
The Hotel Majestic St. Louis(Saint Louis)(Great Value!)
US$134
US$120
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
  • Restaurant
All reviewsconvention centersnack shopnice hotellobby baramerica's centerblues museumthe concierge levelvalet parkingself parkcity museumgreat downtown locationattending a conferenceroom servicecardinals gamechecking inper daydowntown area
Reviewed August 27, 2016 via mobile

We stayed one night at this Marriott which happens to be very near to 8th & pine ( St. Louis metro link station ) and walking distance to the cardinal Busch stadium, right in middle of downtown . Considering downtown hotel rooms very sufficient size with excellent facilities , has micro fridge & coffee maker. Very clean and decent living. Flat screen TV has free access to NETFLIX which is very brilliant idea ( selling point ). I recommend this to families and of course business visits. I am very picky with hotels but this one met my needs.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed August 22, 2016 via mobile

Enjoyed staying here twice. Nice spacious and clean rooms. Didn't particularly care for the breakfast in the lounge. Seemed there was always activity when I returned in the evenings (business gatherings). Valet was quick and staff courteous. All in all a nice place to stay and will definitely stay again if back in St. Louis

Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank TravelerD2016
Reviewed August 22, 2016

Room was over priced, no pool, no easy way to ballrooms for events, lobby smelt like a dirty diaper the day we checked out. Ask for luggage help at check out, called...no staff was working though i asked the day before.

Best thing was how close it was to the convention center.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled on business
Management response:Responded August 24, 2016

Thank you for your feedback regarding your stay. We apologize we did not exceed your expectations. If you would like to further discuss your stay, please contact us 314-621-9600 and ask to speak to the Manager on Duty. Thank you.

Reviewed August 21, 2016 via mobile

The first thing I noticed in my room was someone else's trash in the wastebasket; specifically a used paper coffee cup and some crumpled napkins. I didn't even bother asking for a new room though because the person at the front desk had already annoyed me.
We have been elite members with Marriot for years. Platinum for awhile and now gold. I asked if any upgrades were available on arrival, and was told, "not for the rate you paid for this room." Yes, I paid a reduced conference rate, but this is no way to talk to a guest. She also did not offer me complimentary water or my elite amenity.
She was indifferent at best, rude at worst and totally unskilled in customer service.
So after all this I went up to the conceirge lounge for a glass of wine, where I found out it costs the same $8.50 as the lobby bar. I have NEVER been to an airline club, conceirge lounge or "member's only" club where there wasn't complimentary house wine and beer.
So my next move was to buy a bottle of wine at a nearby wine shop. When I called for a corkscrew I was told that the hotel has no corkscrews to bring to guests' rooms. I could, however, go back to the lobby where the bartender would open the bottle for me.
My three day stay was completely ruined by my perception of filth due to the garbage when I entered the room.
Finally, the review that mentioned the noisy air conditioner all night is correct.
As an elite member, I expect a response from the hotel mansgement.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled on business
Management response:Responded August 24, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback in regards to your stay at the Marriott St. Louis Grand. We have shared your feedback with the appropriate hotel team members. If you would like to discuss this further please call 314-621-9600 and ask to speak to the Manager on Duty. Thank you.

Reviewed August 18, 2016

I stayed here for four nights during a work trip to STL, and had such a pleasant experience. The staff could not have been more friendly and polite, and hotel is really beautiful and clean. I would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled on business