All reviews convention center snack shop nice hotel lobby bar america's center blues museum the concierge level conference hotel self park valet parking city museum an older building attending a conference great downtown location checking in cardinals game per day
Reviewed June 30, 2018 via mobile

We stayed one night in this Marriott and once we parked our car we were able to walk everywhere we needed to. The St Louis Arch is about 15 minutes walking, the Cardinals’ stadium is about 20 minutes and the Americas Arena is literally across the street.
We had access to the lounge so we didn’t get a chance to try the restaurants on site, but we went to dinner 2 blocks down and we enjoyed that as well.
Would absolutely come back for more visits.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed June 30, 2018

This hotel has so much potential but disappointed in the lack of services. Very limited dining options. Smoking area is a cement bench outside the front door. No outdoor space at all for anything. No pool. No laundry options. No real lobby area, it is the bar.
All of that being said. Nice room with a view. Housekeeping was just ok. Walls had not been washed or painted in a while our room had something spilled down one of the walls. Bathroom twice had black long hair after cleaning ( we have grey hair) Sheets were only changed when asked.
For a hotel that is in the center of the convention circle it was disappointing. Could be so much more.
The front desk, luggage help, wait staff were wonderful. They were short staffed given the number of people in the hotel but everyone was pleasant and helpful. They helped make the experience. The event staff was friendly and events were done beautifully.
So overall ok.

Room Tip: nice views
1  Thank Carol G
Samarah A, Front Office Manager at Marriott St. Louis Grand, responded to this reviewResponded July 2, 2018

Dear Carol G,

Thank you for providing your feedback regarding your experience at the hotel. We apologize you were not satisfied with the amenities of the hotel. We have provided the feedback regarding your guestroom to the Housekeeping department and they will address the issues mentioned. The positive feedback regarding the front desk, luggage help and wait staff will be expressed to the team. Thank you for staying with us while visiting St. Louis.

Reviewed June 26, 2018 via mobile

I wasn’t sure what to expect from this hotel given that it is St. Louis and is a place known for high crime. However my experience has been that this town is really nice, the town town area is clean, there are lots of places to eat but you will not find very many people inside or out. I won’t going to gross details but I do understand the tourism is on the decline here. But getting back to the review of the hotel, this is a place I would definitely recommend to stay. The facility is large, clean, and accommodating. The staff is very friendly. This is one of the quietest hotels I have ever stayed in in a large city. It was more than 48 hours before I heard the first scream of a siren on the streets below. My only complaint was that the rooms did not have the traditional dresser that you could put your clothes in. However the closet was more than large enough to accommodate a weeks worth of clothing. The facility is centrally located and with in 10 to 15 minute walking distance to the Arch or the baseball stadium.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed June 24, 2018

I was part of a group holding a convention in town, and we held two events at the hotel. Both were handled with care, and the staff was stellar. We held a reception in the Statler Ballroom, and it was GORGEOUS and the entire event went off without a flaw. LOVED it. I would gladly go back!

Reviewed June 24, 2018

I am a frequent St Louis traveler (like 1-2x/month) for business in the downtown area. This is my go-to hotel. It books up quickly, so I advise to book well ahead of time. I am a Marriott Rewards member, and that certainly helps, but the service at this hotel is very good, the beds are extremely comfortable, and it is always a pleasant place to stay. Especially recommended for business travelers.

Room Tip: Try to get a room away from the elevators because they can be noisy.
1  Thank Shelly A