All reviews union station happy hour pretzels potato chips free drinks secure parking sausage patties close to downtown drury inn city museum evening snacks indoor pool scottrade center yogurt fridge and microwave beds were comfortable hot tub
Reviewed October 10, 2018

The front desk staff was incredibly nice and friendly- from check in to check out. They have a great dining area where they serve a great breakfast; they also serve snacks/drinks in the afternoon/evening. Upon check in, we got a punch card to get 3 free drinks (beer/wine) each night of our stay. Our room was very nice and clean! We got a suite, so when you walk in is the living room- with a couch and chair, tv, desk/chair. Walk around the corner to the large bedroom. Both rooms had complete wall to ceiling glass windows. The housekeeping staff was also nice and efficient. Parking was also very nice- two floor garage with a gate/coded pin pad. We walked to most of our places, a concert at the scottdale/enterprise center. It was a couple of blocks, but were lucky to have nice weather. Also had dinner in the restaurant on the first floor of the hotel- was delicious and good prices.
Overall, everything was great.

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank sunflowwer
Reviewed October 2, 2018

We were pleasantly surprised by our stay at the Pear Tree Inn! Hotel was nice, employees are very friendly and helpful. We were a little concerned about the parking garage after reading some reviews on here, but it was fine. I only saw one homeless person over our 4 day stay, and that was not near the hotel. My one and only complaint was the housekeeping. The first day, housekeeping did not come at all. The second day, they came and emptied the trash, replaced the towels I left on the floor, and made the beds, but did not vacuum. We don't need or expect spotless cleaning, but traveling with children, we tend to fill up the small garbage cans very quickly and have lots of crumbs. The third day housekeeping seemed to do a regular cleaning and was very friendly when we saw her. All in all, it was a great value and we were very pleased. Staff was really fabulous and we appreciate how friendly everyone was. Would definitely stay again!

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed October 1, 2018

Best employees I have ever experience at a hotel. Extremely clean from the rooms to to public areas inside and out. We greatly appreciate the covered parking. We enjoyed the breakfast and happy hour. You will not find a better hotel!!

Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Drury Hotels
Reviewed September 27, 2018

Overall the hotel feels a bit dated. But, it's a great location if you have a conference in the area. The major issue for me was housekeeping at the hotel. My room was not cleaned for the first two days I stayed there. I finally had to call housekeeping and then had a couple of other minor issues related to getting my room cleaned.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Drury Hotels
Reviewed September 18, 2018

The location was great. Close by to everything. Garage was being worked on or renovated at time of visit. Would stay again if price is right. Rooms were comfortable, staff was very helpful and appreciative.

Date of stay: May 2018