“Clean room, colorful decor, nice location”

Red Roof Inn Plus St Louis-Forest Park/Hampton Avenue
Ranked #71 of 120 Hotels in Saint Louis
Atlanta, Georgia
“Clean room, colorful decor, nice location”
Reviewed 29 July 2011

Stayed two nights and found the location to be quiet. Staff pleasant. Close to fast food, gas stations and freeway. The only complaint I had was they did'nt service my room. Even though I was only there two nights I expected the same service as someone staying longer. The elevator was not clean looking but it did operate. Despite the negatives, decent stay for the money. Would stay again.

• Stayed July 2011, travelled with family
1 Thank ATLPeach11

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (55)
Forest Park, Illinois
Reviewed 20 June 2011

I have stayed many places in and out of the US but this hotel ranks among the top 5. Towanda Patrone who works 2nd shift is the most pleasent person I've come across in a long time. She made sure my stay was not only comfortable but her customer service was outstanding. In addition the Gerneral Manager Chevon Barnes is awesome as well. I made reservations for a future trip and she made certain she got me the best rate possible. If you're going to St. Louis and need a clean and comfortable place and are not concerned about having a pool, this is the place for you!!!

• Stayed June 2011, travelled with family
Lombard, Illinois
Reviewed 28 May 2011

We chose this motel because they accept dogs and they were close to where we needed to be. It was nice and clean and had everything we needed. We were very satisfied.

• Stayed May 2011, travelled as a couple
Mid-MO US
Reviewed 25 January 2011

When we walked into the lobby of the hotel we were greeted by the evening desk clerk (Jay). She was so kind and pleasant she made us feel right at home. I mentioned to her that we were in town because I was to have surgery at Barnes Jewish Hospital the next morning.
Jay's reaction was so sincere... you would have thought that we had been friends forever. She pat my shoulder and reassured me that my surgery would be a success . How kind was that ...? We were so pleased with our stay that we are going back and reserving 3 rooms for ourselves and for additional family members...because my surgery ended up being canceled the first time. Your desk clerk's disposition was like walking into a breath of fresh air. She represents The Red Roof Inn hotel chain proudly.
Sincerely, Kathleen C.

• Stayed January 2011, travelled as a couple
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed 8 November 2010

This please was cheap compared to other places, but not worth it. No Breakfast, No extras, No supplies at the front desk, Not even a lousy plastic laundry bag! The bed was hard as a rock, the bathtub was filthy and the TV made some annoying rattling sound, that I've never heard a TV make before. I should have spent a little more and stayed at the Drury, accross the street.

• Stayed November 2010, travelled with family

Travellers are raving about these Saint Louis hotels

Cherokee Village, Arkansas
Reviewed 30 October 2010

We stay at this hotel about every three months. Our reason for staying at this facility is that it is close to the medical center, they offer a medical rate and the staff have been very accomodating.

• Stayed October 2010, travelled as a couple
Hawesville, Kentucky
Reviewed 21 October 2010

our stay was very nice Regnald Jones the 3-11 clerk was very helpful and made our stay enjoyable very helpful with directions

• Stayed October 2010, travelled as a couple
Hotel Avyan
#91 of 120 in Saint Louis
Forest Park
Home2 Suites by Hilton St. Louis / Forest Park

Been to Red Roof Inn Plus St Louis-Forest Park/Hampton Avenue? Share your experiences!