“Great food and service ”
Review of Bamboo Bistro

Bamboo Bistro
Ranked #293 of 2,992 Restaurants in Saint Louis
Cuisines: Asian, Japanese, Thai, Vietnamese
Reviewed 4 January 2018 via mobile

We needed something not “pub food” and decided to go Thai. This place represents very well with the right amount of spice. And their veggies were not over cooked just the way I like it. Had the pad Thai and the curried veggies/rice noodle.

Reviewed 18 December 2017 via mobile

We stopped here for lunch while visiting St. Louis. The food was very good, and the service was great. They open at 11.

Reviewed 17 November 2017

The food was good and the staff was okay. I was slightly surprised at the lack of costumers. There was a convention in town and eventually it picked up more.

Reviewed 25 October 2017

Across the street from my hotel, it was a very convenient option for dinner. Nice atmosphere, nice bar. I had the Kung Pao chicken with the Cantonese fried rice. Both really good. Lots of Chinese/Thai/Viet food options. Will come back.

Reviewed 8 October 2017 via mobile

I was visiting Saint Louis for work and was looking for a quick lunch near my hotel. The Bamboo Bistro was only a block away and the lunch buffet was really tasty! The staff were very friendly. Great choice for a quick lunch that is much better food than typical fast food restaurants! I will definitely eat at Bamboo Bistro the next time I’m in Saint Louis.