US$124
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$141/night.

US$140
Curio.com
US$165
US$147
  • Pool
Hyatt Regency St. Louis at The Arch(Saint Louis)(Great Value!)
US$245
US$199
Hyatt.com
  • Restaurant
US$81
CandlewoodSuites
US$112
Best Western Kirkwood Inn(Kirkwood)(Great Value!)
US$111
US$98
All reviewsvalet parkingolder hotelbit datedroom was largedowntown hotelcity museumgateway archcardinals gameking bedconvention centerball parkomnilouisstconferenceconcertballpark
Reviewed December 19, 2017

The family stayed at the hotel for the Dirt in December at the Dome race. The hotel is very nice. It is an older hotel, but has lots of character. We had a Suite and it was plenty of room for 4 adults and 1 child without everyone stepping on each other. The hotel is located just a block from Washington Street and the convention center. Very convenient location.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed December 2, 2017 via mobile

This hotel was running a sale on Expedia, that's how I found it. I'm glad I did. I love historic buildings, if you do too, you will love this hotel. It was established in 1913! I stayed in a King standard room & was very spacious & clean. Comes with a nice size flatscreen tv, small sofa to relax on, & mini fridge. Free wifi!! The only thing I'll say is the comforter was a little thin for my liking. There was an extra blanket in the closet. Hot breakfast in the morning. The clerk told us they are going to update the whole hotel very soon. I hope they keep some of the old charm. It's downtown so expect to pay for parking. However, they have some parking in the front & the rest of the parking is right behind the hotel. You don't have to park in a garage & walk back to the hotel. Also walking distance to a nice coffee shop Park Avenue Coffee. You have to try a piece of the Gooey Butter Cake, featured on the Travel Channel, Food Network & the Today Show.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed November 23, 2017

I have been coming to St. Louis for the past few years for a church convention. This marks my fourth time staying at the Hotel Majestic. Though the hotel is a bit dated and now showing some wear... I still had quite an enjoyable stay. The Staff were all pleasant. And The Manager; Norma, was extremely accommodating and helpful when I checked in. I was told that the property is gearing up for a complete renovation... Can't wait to experience the improved Majestic...

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank GTGW1004
Reviewed November 14, 2017 via mobile

I stayed here for 3 nights and it felt like 3 years. The hotel is old and outdated. However, I was willing to look past that. That was until the young lady who was cleaning my room actually didn't clean it. I wore makeup and got the makeup on my sheets. The first night she ignored the makeup which was incredibly visible and made the bed as is. The following day she provided me with new towels but didn't even bother to make up the bed, UNBELIEVABLE!!!!!!!! Not only that, there was a constant drip from the shower. As a matter of fact, the shower ran all day and night and the stream of water attracted flies and nothing was done. I will NEVER return. What a horrible experience.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank kaboogie
Reviewed October 23, 2017

I stayed at The Hotel Majestic while in town for a conference. The location is great as it is in easy walking distance to most everything downtown. The hotel is in need of updates. While it might be historic, it comes across as just old. One of the elevators was not in working condition and the maintenance staff was clearly overworked. It seems as though too few people are working at the hotel to keep in top shape. The staff provided variable service. I arrived early and they were nice enough to hold my bag and allow me to park, but when I returned to check in, I was told that I would need to wait a little longer. However, other people came in while I was waiting in the lobby and were promptly checked in. I was greeted by one of the housekeeping staff on the elevator and she asked me how my room was and if everything was up to my standard. I appreciated her genuine concern. The room was clean, but it was dated. The bed was comfortable, but there was a fair amount of construction noise throughout much of the night. My final thoughts are that the hotel has potential. It could be a real gem, if it were renovated enough to keep the historic integrity, but to bring it up to date a bit. For example, upholstered chairs and carpets are in need of replacement. Lots of wood and brass to be stained and polished. Freshen things up a bit and it would be worth the cost. However, there are currently better options for about the same price or a little more money.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business