“Satisfied”

Lumiere Place Casino
Ranked #78 of 281 things to do in Saint Louis
More attraction details
Owner description: The lights dazzle. The sounds beckon. The tingle of anticipation is everywhere. With more than 1,700 slot machines, 60 table games and a dedicated 13-table poker room, there's something for every gaming enthusiast at Lumière Place. In fact, there are 75,000 square feet of gaming options - from classic games to the latest favorites - for you to enjoy practically 24 hours a day. And with the free Trop Advantage(R) players club program, playing your favorite games can translate to cash and rewards, good for room nights, meals, merchandise and more.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Stairs / lift, Bathroom facilities, Food available for purchase
Reviewed April 4, 2018

Love it, Best place I have been!!! IIf I had the money I will live on here sadly lol but I will be able to enjoy myself and be comfortable.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Lumiere P, Public Relations Manager at Lumiere Place Casino, responded to this reviewResponded May 23, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to rate and review our property! We are thrilled you had such an enjoyable time. Hope you visit us again soon!

All reviews
in 9 reviews
"arch"
in 10 reviews

Reviewed April 4, 2018

It was okay, I spent over a thousand dollars with the casino. It was my first time and it would of been nice to know before I had gotten $800 in that I could get a players card which would accumulate rewards as I spent money. This way I would not have felt so cheated and beat on the monies I lost. Also, a lot of players were playing on 2 and 3 machines for hours at a time which prevented me from playing several slots I came to actually play. If you allow 1 person to play multiple machines then you should put more slots of the same ones into the casino. The lock it slots on the back wall near the entrance to be exact. Overall, not many people were winning from what I saw, or from the persons I asked. 1/10 stated the broke almost even.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Thank you for taking the time to rate and review our property. We appreciate your feedback and suggestions. They will be given to management so we can take steps to improve. We hope you decide to visit us again. Thank you.

Reviewed April 4, 2018

Glad to get away. This is usually one of our favorite casinos to visit in the St. Louis area. Food and fun.

Reviewed April 3, 2018

Beware if booking through a third party. I was told that if you use Expedia, your room is available on a first come basis. You are not guaranteed to get what you paid for. The hotel staff was very unconcerned with resolving my problem.

1  Thank smith9655

See more reviews
Reviewed April 3, 2018

It was a worst visit ever I went to a traveling agency to book the rooms and everything like that then when I got to the actual Hotel they would not even let me check in when I say it was like craziness it was craziness so I wouldn't recommend these guys team one