“More than a Bar”

Bridge Tap House and Wine Bar
Ranked #32 of 3,077 Restaurants in Saint Louis
Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Great wine list and beers on tap
Reviewed May 5, 2018 via mobile

Don’t be fooled by the name, this tap house and wine bar has great food options and an amazing selection of beers and wines. Great service on a Saturday afternoon while coming into town for a conference.

Reviewed April 25, 2018 via mobile

The drink list here is just pages long. My friend and I split the trout & a pasta special. Both were very good, and our waiter had a great personality. I'd go back!

Reviewed April 24, 2018 via mobile

My coworker and I ate here after a long flight at 8 pm. Unfortunately they were sold out of the porter beer and the pasta dish wanted to order. I ordered an oatmeal beer that was comparable to the porter. I also ordered the Cuban sandwich which was delicious! And I have to mention the rosemary and bacon bread pudding! OMG!!!

The only downside is the prices were a bit high. Good though! Would come back!

Reviewed April 21, 2018 via mobile

Really nice place for couples. My wife had the trout was it was amazing. I had the angry lobster and it was pretty good but I wish I would have gotten the trout.

Reviewed March 12, 2018 via mobile

Very nice stop for dinner whilst in St Louis. I was recommended by a local friend.
Good beer & wine list.
Food was modern, interesting and tasty. The ambience excellent, the bar seats are great, couldn't recommend highly enough.