“Thin crust heaven”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

They make a great thin crust pie. Fantastic after a day of walking around the zoo.
Great craft beer selection and a great local beer selection as well.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Great family dinner. I enjoyed the atmosphere inside and out. Service was perfect. Hummus appetizer had a fresh flat bread and crisp veggies. Best Greek Salad I have ever eaten. And the Pizza was good, too.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I came here for the first time two years ago, and the food was so good I had to make sure I ate here again before I left town. The best part about Pi for me is that they will let you do a half n half of you can’t decide or just want the best of both worlds.

Reviewed May 13, 2018

I consider myself to be a pizza connoisseur and as it is the only cuisine of choice for my daughter when we dine out together. I have tried hundreds of pizza's in the last 5 yrs. I have only given two Pizzeria's a five star rating during our 5 yr pizza fest. The usual downfall of most pizza's is a mediocre sauce as many owners don't want to bear the expense and time consumption of a good homemade sauce and use a generic ready made. Pi Pizzeria happens to be an exceptional example of great sauce combined with fresh innovative topping combinations and gourmet cheese options. Well worth of visit if you like the pie.

Reviewed May 10, 2018 via mobile

So I ate here twice during a convention. The first time I ordered deep dish, but go thin crust. I guess the chefs specials are supposed to be in thin crust. Anyway, it tasted good and I think the crust was the right choice.

Second time I went back for a deep dish. It was good, almost a Chicago style to it.

The odd/disappointing part was that while I know the deep dish crust would likely be pre baked to get out in time. But neither pizza I got was “hot”. In fact the deep dish sauce almost had cool taste to it. I’m not sure how they do the pizzas, but I suspect everything including the cheese is ore ales and the just reheated.

With all that being said. It was good, but a bit of a let down for the price paid.