“Fantastic place to eat”

Cuisines: American, Irish
Good for: Romantic, Groups, Bar Scene
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed April 4, 2018

We ate here after a day at the St Louis Zoo, and I would be tempted to come back just so I can eat here again! The fried raviolis were the best I have ever had! They were massive and we were given a very large amount of them. Highly recommend!

1  Thank Nicholas K

Reviewed March 12, 2018 via mobile

Great atmosphere offering something for everyone. Chill outside, hang at the bar, or get a table in the corner for some privacy. Large portions and excellent flavor.

Reviewed February 5, 2018 via mobile

A treasure of Dogtown, Seamus Mc Daniel’s always has a lively crowd, attentive and efficient wait staff and delicious food. We ordered perfect fried mushrooms with a zingy horseradish sauce. Our meals were a robust bowl of chili that your spoon can stand up in! The burgers are generous, well cooked and flavorful. We love to go here before Blues games because we get good food efficiently. But we also love to go here with friends because there is something for everyone.

Reviewed January 28, 2018 via mobile

We stopped here for a quick bite before the drive home to Chicago. It was jammed. Instead of waiting for a table we quickly found 2 seats at the bar. We ordered drinks and told the bartender we would like to order when she had time because we were in a hurry. A few minutes later she comes over with a buffalo chicken sandwich and fries and asks if we would like it for free because it was ordered in error. So we split it and we were out of there in 15 minutes. Everyone there, the bartender and the other patrons sitting around us were very friendly.
We would definitely go there again when in St. Louis.

Reviewed January 21, 2018

Normally when I eat here I order their wonderful chicken wings with a side salad, but this visit I finally tried one of the hamburgers. What was I waiting for? The hamburger was really good, but I will say that the fries look and taste like they came out of the frozen food section of a grocery store. Next time I will pick a different side dish, but everything else I've had there has been so good.