“Cute little place!!"”
Review of Piccione Pastry

Piccione Pastry
Ranked #3 of 57 Bakeries in Saint Louis
Dining options: After-hours
Description: Located in the heart of the Delmar Loop, Piccione Pastry is a late-night pastry shop which embraces the time honored traditions in Italian baking. Our pastry chefs create recipes from scratch, bake in small batches & use the highest quality ingredients for their creations. Enjoy signature cannolis, rum baba, tiramisu & many other delicious desserts!
Reviewed June 1, 2018 via mobile

Stopped in for dessert with friends after dinner. I loved my fruit tart and definitely hope to return before they go out of season!! I definitely recommend!!!

Reviewed May 20, 2018 via mobile

I had never heard of gooey butter cake, but was told I should try it while visiting St. Louis. I tried it here and it was delicious! A large piece was $2 and definitely worth it.

Reviewed March 26, 2018 via mobile

Don’t miss this place as it is old school Italian Bakery with tremendous pastries. Breakfast sandwiches are also excellent as is the coffee. Friendly service too.

Reviewed February 3, 2018

This is an excellent Italian bakery in the heart of the St. Louis trendy Loop District. They offer soooo many varieties of tasty and delicious baked goods. Fun place to stop late nights or anytime. Yummy!

Reviewed November 14, 2017

This is a "must do" if you are in the St. Louis area! The cannoli's are amazing! I wish I could try every one of them! We did each get 2 and sampled all 4. I still can't pick a favorite flavor as they were all so delish!!!
We didn't have the coffee but hear it is amazing as well.
Go in the afternoon when the lunch crowd is over so the line is not out the door and you can get a seat.