1,340 results
All reviews forest park science center great location art museum washington university children's hospital queen suite hot tub clean rooms minute drive easy access botanical gardens indoor pool oatmeal zoo louis downtown
Reviewed July 9, 2018

This Hotel is close to Forest Park, which is home to the St. Louis Zoo. as well as the Missouri Botanic Garden. The room was clean and well-appointed. The staff was very helpful and friendly. We enjoyed our stay. We ate at the restaurant next door, which was good as well.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
KelseyLouvier, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites St. Louis at Forest Park, responded to this reviewResponded July 17, 2018

Barbara N,

Thank you for your TripAdvisor review. I'm so glad you enjoyed our central location - it makes it so easy to enjoy the best parts of the city and our new neighbors at the Brew Hub Tap Room offer a convenient, delicious dinner! Come back again soon!

Reviewed July 8, 2018

I made I made several upgrade request several weeks prior to when the reservation was. They were not able to meet any of them. I requested two king size beds and I got two queen-size beds. I requested adjoining rooms, and late check-out but was not able to have any of my needs met.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
joshgarrett, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites St. Louis at Forest Park, responded to this reviewResponded July 9, 2018

kayspangler59

I am sorry to hear you were disappointed with your stay. We have a very high occupancy during this time of year but we do try our best to meet guest requests. My apologies for not being able to accommodate your needs better. Thank you for staying with us and we hope to see you the next time you are in St. Louis.

Reviewed July 7, 2018

Great hotel with a great central location for attractions and food options in St Louis. My family and I stayed over the 4th of July, they were extremely helpful in finding firework display and recommendations on food places. The rooms were clean and they had overflow for their breakfast seating. It was an excellent value and would stay there again.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family

rhondafindell,

Thank you for your TripAdvisor review. I'm happy to hear that you and your family enjoyed your visit to St. Louis - and I'm delighted that our team could help you make the most of your stay! We would love to host you again the next time you're in the city!

Reviewed July 5, 2018

This hotel is overpriced. The suite was just a slightly larger room than a standard size room. Not a suite. Rip-off! The hotel is tucked away off the street and extremely hard to find. The neighborhood seemed dicey. We couldn't wait to leave.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
joshgarrett, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites St. Louis at Forest Park, responded to this reviewResponded July 6, 2018

Rivka W

I am sorry you did not enjoy your stay at our hotel located in a thriving business park next to luxury apartments. We always advertise our studio suites as one larger room rather than a separate bedroom suite. It is a much larger room than our standard room with a wet bar, microwave, mini fridge, sitting area with a sofa sleeper, full vanity area, and full size closet. I apologize if there was any confusion. Thank you for staying with us.

Reviewed July 5, 2018

From our first step through the door these were greeted with pleasantries and smiles from the staff! The rooms very great housekeeping was very attentive! Will stay here again and again!! A+ in our eyes!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank tray122018
KelseyLouvier, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites St. Louis at Forest Park, responded to this reviewResponded July 6, 2018

tray122018,

Thank you for your TripAdvisor review and your grading of A+! We are looking forward to hosting you and your family again. Safe travels!