“Second visit.”

Mango Peruvian Cuisine
Reserve with OpenTable
Mango Peruvian Cuisine is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #28 of 3,079 Restaurants in Saint Louis
Price range: US$18 - US$32
Good for: Bar Scene, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Cross street: 11th
Transit: Metro Link to the Convention Center (6th & Washington Ave) stop and then West 5 blocks on Washington to 11th Street.
Description: Peruvian cuisine on Washington Avenue in downtown St. Louis.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

A quick overnight trip to Saint Louis and an outstanding dinner here at Mango. Curtis was our server. He was very knowledgeable about each dish, made perfect recommendations, and was attentive without being intrusive. The food was delicious - from appetizer to dessert. We look forward to coming again.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The food was very flavorful. The location was convenient to the downtown area. We walked to it. Relaxing and comfortable atmosphere.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Great food in a trendy atmosphere. Definitely make this one of your dinner choices. $26 for my dinner and $16 for my son’s dinner. Fair price for the fabulous flavor.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I had never tried Peruvian food before but I was with a group of people that wanted to try this place. I am so glad I did!! They were decently busy for a Tuesday night at 645pm but we were able to get a table somewhat quickly. Waitstaff was friendly and attentive and working their tails off! I tried the Lomo Saltado based on the waitress' recommendation. OMG amazing!!! I mean seriously...it was SO FREAKING GOOD! The spices in the sauce is mind blowing and the tenderloin was cooked perfectly. Everyone at the table very much enjoyed what they ordered. I had two beers, entree and a desert for around $50 which was a lot cheaper than I thought it would be. I'll definitely be back!

Reviewed May 9, 2018

My husband and I visited Mango while staying in downtown St Louis. The restaurant was quite crowded but the noise level was good, we had no trouble hearing each other and didn't feel crammed in. We decided to share the empanada appetizer which was very flavorful, especially the homemade crust. For dinner we each had a seafood dish and thoroughly enjoyed them. The portions were perfect, not too much but plenty satisfying. If you are a sangria fan I would definitely suggest ordering a glass or pitcher as we did, the flavor was fantastic.

If we make it back to St Louis, Mango will be on my list to revisit.