3,648 results
All reviews light show grand hall hard rock cafe landry's seafood main hall laser show beautiful hotel double tree the executive lounge valet parking beautiful lobby self park scottrade center lobby area city museum fitness center cardinals game
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

What a place! This is a first class hotel. Great experience from check in to departure. Very cool building with a grand lobby and bar area (bonus - light show with a new version every hour). The room and hotel interior was immaculate and well appointed. Location is in proximity to several venues. Only downside was the fee for parking ($27).

Trip type: Travelled with family
DanielleC4231, Front Office Manager at St. Louis Union Station Hotel, Curio Collection by Hilton, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for choosing stay with us at the Historic St. Louis Union Station Hotel. We greatly appreciate you taking the time to provide us with your feedback as your feedback is of great value to us. With your insight we are able to provide memorable experiences for our guests.
We are certainly delighted to hear that you enjoyed your time with us at the Curio. We take pride in delivering exceptional customer service as our guest experience is our top priority. Our goal is to always exceed our guest's expectations and your comments and feedback give us with further insight into our guest’s experiences. Thank you for sharing your experience with us and we look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Stayed here one night only so my review is based solely on a one night experience. I did check-on via the Hilton app which was seamless our room became available around 2ish.

There appeared to be some events happening this weekend at the hotel so the lobby area was a little busy,but nothing that impacted me.

Location: the location was perfect for what we needed which was quick access to the Enterprise Center (formally known as Scottrade), it was literally 2 blocks away.

Room: We were booked in the Katy Flyer Room (4th floor) which was nice. Didn’t have much of a view but that didn’t matter to me.

It was clean, the bed was comfortable, and I liked the setup of how it kind of reminded me of a little studio apartment.

Overall, I would return here the only reason I knocked off one star is because of the digital key. It’s pointless only because to get into the door that’s close to the parking lot you need to use a physical key card(but the digital key works for parking). Also to take the elevators up, again you need to use a physical key card.

Unfortunately, I only have video of the room :(, also they gave two parking options self and valet. Self-parking is $27 & Valet I believe is $38.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple

As a guest you have many options of places to stay and we are certainly delighted to hear that you enjoyed your time with us at the Curio overall. We apologize that you did not enjoy your digital key experience as we are working to ensure that this is a seamless experience for our guests. Our goal is to always exceed our guest's expectations and each survey provides us with further insight into our guest’s experiences. We will be certain to look into the digital key to ensure that it working effectively for guests such as yourself. Thank you for sharing your experience with us and we look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Stayed here for a business conference for two nights. I liked how the front desk staff come out to greet you and introduce themselves while checking you in. It was a warm and efficient welcome. I stayed in an executive suite which was huge, floor to ceiling windows, hardwood flooring, super comfortable bed and pillows, fluffy towels (not threadbare and itchy!) stand alone hair dryer, Keurig machine, mini fridge, wifi connected easily for before/after hours work duties, good water pressure, excellent various lighting options in the bathroom, full length mirror, sufficient quality hangers, and safe.

The rooms are all railroad line themed, mine was the City of New Orleans. The executive lounge provided drinks with a heavy pour and upscale munchies. The bartender/keeper was super friendly. I liked the fresh fruit up with grapefruit slices!

The building itself is a marvel, with its grand ceiling. The light show was fun with a bit of "cheese factor", but entertaining. I didn't see all of them. I liked the Queen one but worried when I could hear "We are the Champions" playing while brushing my teeth LOL. Fortunately you couldn't hear the full loop all night!

Had lunch at the Station Grill and the server expertly handled our eventual table of 8, (stragglers!) even with separate checks. The turkey club was good.

The conference rooms were standard and met all the requirements. We didn't expereince any issues during our meetings.

My room wasn't cleaned when I got back up to it at 4:30 which was a little disappointing but not that big of a deal since I was leaving the next day.

I think it will be even better with all the additional renovations and additions to come. I was very impressed by the scale and ability to handle large groups, although housekeeping may have been overwhelmed by the full house. One of the better conference hotels I've stayed at, and I think it would be great for a personal stay as well. Apparently it is near City Museum which is a fantastic museum for families.

• Trip type: Travelled on business

As a guest you have many options of places to stay and we are certainly delighted to hear that you enjoyed your time with us at the Curio. We take pride in delivering exceptional customer service as our guest experience is our top priority.

We truly apologize your room was not serviced while you were out as this is not our standard of service. Our goal is to always exceed our guest's expectations and we will definitely share your experience with our housekeeping management.

Thank you for all your understanding however and taking time to share your experience with us.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

It was my first time evening being around Union Station so I was estatic to learn that I would be staying a night here! The exterior is definitely gorgeous and the valets are polite. Inside the grand hall was stunning. Although it was busy with people at the lobby bar, it didn't take away from the intricate architecture.
Pumped, we proceeded to check in (no problem there) and headed to the room. The hallways seemed a little outdated and so did the room - outdated in a negative way. Bathroom wasn't anything you wouldn't find out of the ordinary and the beds... Terrible! We both woke up with sore bodies and especially sore necks. Pillows deflate as soon as you even lay a hand on it.
But despite the slightly less than average room, we were hoping to get a somewhat peaceful night's sleep... Nope. Housekeeping woke us up and tried to come in at 7am! 4 hours before checkout. Then the room phone randomly has an alarm around 9 or 10am. Guess they were desperately trying to buss everyone out for the next batch.
Oh well, at least the big hall was nice looking. But I would simply visit next time rather than stay a night. I get better sleep at home where it's free.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Thank you for choosing to stay with us at the Historic St. Louis Union Station Hotel and sharing your feedback on your recent stay with us. We sincerely apologize that you were not able to enjoy your stay with us and that the bedding was not to your liking. We will be certain to share your comments and feedback with our housekeeping team to ensure that we are providing quality accommodations to our guests. Thank you again for your feedback and we look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Not only was this a clean and safe hotel there were amenities galore! You can't miss the light show in the lobby that plays on the hour after dark. And be sure to check out the fire and light show out by the pool. Oh! And just wander around and check out the amazing building. Walk the grounds too to find some stunningly preserved train cars.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Curio – A Collection by Hilton

Thank you for choosing stay with us at the Historic St. Louis Union Station Hotel. We greatly appreciate you taking the time to provide us with your feedback.We are certainly delighted to hear that you enjoyed your time with us here in St. Louis. We take pride in delivering exceptional customer as our guest experience is our top priority. Our goal is to always exceed our guest's expectations and each survey provides us with further insight into our guest’s experiences. Thank you for sharing your experience with us and we look forward to seeing you again!