3,670 results
All reviews light show grand hall main hall the polar express beautiful hotel hard rock landry's seafood double tree the executive lounge valet parking beautiful lobby self park scottrade center lobby area city museum fitness center cardinals game
Reviewed November 14, 2018

I had such a great stay, the room was so nice and clean, the hotel was so nicely clean and such a pleasure to be in. The bed was extremely comfortable along with the pillows. I really enjoyed my breakfast every time I visited & the lobby an it was spectacular

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Curio – A Collection by Hilton
DanielleC4231, Front Office Manager at St. Louis Union Station Hotel, Curio Collection by Hilton, responded to this reviewResponded November 25, 2018

Thank you for choosing to stay with us at the Historic St. Louis Union Station Hotel. We are truly estate to hear that your stay with us exceptional as we truly take pride in delivering exceptional customer service. Thank you for all of your comments and feedback as we look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed November 14, 2018

Absolutely beautiful hotel, great staff and wonderful clean rooms. The bed was wonderful had great rest each night. Great food too. Breakfast waffles were very good at the breakfast buffet. Outstanding hotel.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Curio – A Collection by Hilton
Reviewed November 13, 2018 via mobile

We stayed here this weekend. We were able to check in early which was nice. We did find our we did not have the correct keys though, we were staying in the executive level and were to have those keys which would access to the executive lounge. Didn’t find that out till the next morning when I tried to get into the lounge. They did give me the correct key.
A wedding was in the lobby so there was no show the whole time or access to the lobby bar which was disappointing. The wedding was also so loud I felt bad for the guests that were staying close to the Hall. It was still going on at 1030 which I would be thoroughly upset.
We had a fountain. View but it’s cold so it’s turned off and not super appealing. We did however have a nice view for the Veterans Day parade.
The room was very comfortable and well appointed.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Thank you for choosing to stay with us at the Historic St. Louis Union Station Hotel. We are saddened to see that you were not completely satisfied by your stay and we sincerely apologize that you were not provided the correct keys upon your arrival to the executive lounge as this is not our standard of service. We truly hope that this does not deter you from staying with us in the again and we look forward to better serving in the near future.

Reviewed November 11, 2018 via mobile

What a place! This is a first class hotel. Great experience from check in to departure. Very cool building with a grand lobby and bar area (bonus - light show with a new version every hour). The room and hotel interior was immaculate and well appointed. Location is in proximity to several venues. Only downside was the fee for parking ($27).

Trip type: Travelled with family
DanielleC4231, Front Office Manager at St. Louis Union Station Hotel, Curio Collection by Hilton, responded to this reviewResponded November 12, 2018

Thank you for choosing stay with us at the Historic St. Louis Union Station Hotel. We greatly appreciate you taking the time to provide us with your feedback as your feedback is of great value to us. With your insight we are able to provide memorable experiences for our guests.
We are certainly delighted to hear that you enjoyed your time with us at the Curio. We take pride in delivering exceptional customer service as our guest experience is our top priority. Our goal is to always exceed our guest's expectations and your comments and feedback give us with further insight into our guest’s experiences. Thank you for sharing your experience with us and we look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed November 11, 2018 via mobile

Stayed here one night only so my review is based solely on a one night experience. I did check-on via the Hilton app which was seamless our room became available around 2ish.

There appeared to be some events happening this weekend at the hotel so the lobby area was a little busy,but nothing that impacted me.

Location: the location was perfect for what we needed which was quick access to the Enterprise Center (formally known as Scottrade), it was literally 2 blocks away.

Room: We were booked in the Katy Flyer Room (4th floor) which was nice. Didn’t have much of a view but that didn’t matter to me.

It was clean, the bed was comfortable, and I liked the setup of how it kind of reminded me of a little studio apartment.

Overall, I would return here the only reason I knocked off one star is because of the digital key. It’s pointless only because to get into the door that’s close to the parking lot you need to use a physical key card(but the digital key works for parking). Also to take the elevators up, again you need to use a physical key card.

Unfortunately, I only have video of the room :(, also they gave two parking options self and valet. Self-parking is $27 & Valet I believe is $38.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple

As a guest you have many options of places to stay and we are certainly delighted to hear that you enjoyed your time with us at the Curio overall. We apologize that you did not enjoy your digital key experience as we are working to ensure that this is a seamless experience for our guests. Our goal is to always exceed our guest's expectations and each survey provides us with further insight into our guest’s experiences. We will be certain to look into the digital key to ensure that it working effectively for guests such as yourself. Thank you for sharing your experience with us and we look forward to seeing you again!