US$162
Curio.com
  • Restaurant
The Hotel Majestic St. Louis(Saint Louis)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$131
Hotels.com
US$81
Hotels.com
Comfort Inn St Louis - Westport(Maryland Heights)(Great Value!)
US$85
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$98/night.

Hyatt Regency St. Louis at The Arch(Saint Louis)(Great Value!)
US$140
US$114
Priceline
  • Restaurant
Clayton Plaza Hotel(Clayton)(Great Value!)
US$100
US$95
Priceline
3,187 results
All reviewsrooftop barball parkhilton stimo's pizzacardinals gamevalet parkingcity viewthe executive loungegateway archlobbylouisdowntownconferencecourthousebellmangarage
Reviewed March 4, 2018

I chose this hotel entirely based on its proximity to a customer meeting but it ended-up being a really nice place. They checked me in a couple of hours early and the room was spacious and comfortable. I even enjoyed the baseball-related artwork despite not being a baseball fan. Of course I can never seem to get good neck support on Hilton beds and pillows and this location was no different, but that's more about my neck than anything else.

The only real downside to my visit was the loud construction-related noise coming from across the street at the ballpark complex. This is in no way the fault or under the control of the hotel, so I'm not blaming them. And it was distracting only because I needed to work out of the room in preparation for a meeting the next day. By bedtime the noise was finished for the day.

I also had breakfast at the restaurant next to the bar in the morning. My server, Dale, was quite attentive, efficient, and friendly. The food was reasonably good too (although the sausage gravy--for biscuits& gravy--was a little thin for my tastes).

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank GoneOffTheGrid
rfrancis2017, Manager at Hilton St. Louis at the Ballpark, responded to this reviewResponded March 9, 2018

Thank you for your review. We greatly apologize for the construction across the street and for your neck, but we're glad that you enjoyed all other aspects of your stay with us. We look forward to seeing you again the next time you're in the St. Louis area. Thank you again for your feedback and we hope you have a wonderful weekend.

Reviewed March 1, 2018 via mobile

I stayed one night for business and was pleased with the room. The staff are friendly and helpful. The hotel is beautiful and I had a spectacular view from my room. The room itself was comfortable and everything worked as advertised. The only complaint I have is that you either pay $40 for valet parking or pay to park a block away and walk your stuff back to the hotel. I found this inconvenient.

Stayed: March 2018

Thank you for your review. For your convenience, we do allow guests to drive up to the front of the hotel, unload their luggage, and go park. That way, you don't have to walk from the self parking structure, less than a block away, to the hotel. We're glad that you enjoyed both your room and our staff's friendliness. We look forward to seeing you again the next time you're in the St. Louis area. Thank you again for your feedback and we hope you have a wonderful weekend.

Reviewed February 24, 2018

The hotel is very good, with big and clean rooms. The bathroom is smaller than expected and it looks kind of old.

Location is good, with several restaurants close to the hotel. I had dinner at the hotel as well and it was OK.

Room Tip: Higher rooms have a great view
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
rfrancis2017, Manager at Hilton St. Louis at the Ballpark, responded to this reviewResponded February 26, 2018

Thank you very much for your review. Hilton at the Ballpark is a great place to stay when enjoying the downtown attractions, and we’re glad that our rooms exceeded your expectations. We look forward to seeing you again soon. Thank you again for your feedback.

Reviewed February 21, 2018 via mobile

Repeat visit with my daughter for a dancing competition and it didn’t disappoint. Easy check in. The hotel was packed (dancing competitions as well as a volleyball tourney in town), and check in was quick, they had personnel helping run/monitor the elevators.

Our room was super large, king bed, with a perfect view of the Arch. Comfy couch and padded bench as well, lots of room to spread out. Clean, neat, well stocked.

I was surprised at the cost of parking in downtown St Louis generally. Parking at the hotel is costly ($38/night to valet, and $27/night to self park with in and out privileges.) I didn’t need my car so we opted to park across the way over Caleco’s restaurant for “only” $20/night, which was more palatable. In another trip we parked across Broadway towards the ballpark at that garage, perhaps $15/20 day? Just know that there are options. Check out the St Louis parking websites for parking info.

We ate lunch one day in the sports bar on site - their chicken noodle soup is to die for , just like homemade! We also tried IMO’s Pizza which was decent but a little pricey for what you got.

This regular weekend trip with my teen daughter has become one of our favorites, thanks to the wonderful hotel making us feel right at home. Thanks for that!!!

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
rfrancis2017, Manager at Hilton St. Louis at the Ballpark, responded to this reviewResponded February 23, 2018

Thank you for your review. We're glad to have you and your daughter back at Hilton Ballpark and we hope that your daughter competed well. We're glad that we've become a staple in your yearly routine and we look forward to seeing you again soon. You may even want to come to a ball game this year! Thank you again for your feedback and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed February 19, 2018

Arrived Friday and after checking in on the App, room was ready (7:00 pm). They switched us to a different room and off we went. As usual, room was clean and modern. My only complain about the main tower is you hear everything. Our room was near elevator - you hear every conversation, at every hour. We had an arch view and it was lovely. However I am amazed how many drivers squeal their wheels downtown after midnight!! I mean for blocks!! I though being on the 10th floor would alleviate some noise- nope - again, every loud group walking outside can be heard.

Staff was INCREDIBLY nice and EVERYONE smiled and said hello. Even with a fire alarm triggered and 2000 event people streaming out - they kept their calm.

The restaurant/bar area downstairs - well it seems like this is where the hotel lacks. Every year it’s rhe same. Cold food, running out of food and beer not a good sign.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family

Thank you for your review. We're glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us, although you had some difficulties with your stay. We look forward to seeing you again the next time you're in the St. Louis area. thank you again for your review and we hope you have a wonderful weekend.