US$130
US$113
CrownePlaza.com
US$109
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$137/night.

US$159
US$135
Curio.com
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$160/night.

Clayton Plaza Hotel(Clayton)(Great Value!)
US$100
  • Breakfast included
The Hotel Majestic St. Louis(Saint Louis)(Great Value!)
US$129
US$146
US$131
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$152/night.

Best Western Kirkwood Inn(Kirkwood)(Great Value!)
US$101
US$93
Marriott St. Louis Grand(Saint Louis)
US$151
US$139
  • Room Service
3,214 results
All reviewsrooftop barball parkimo's pizzahilton stcardinals gamevalet parkingcity viewthe executive loungegateway archlobbylouisdowntownconferencecourthousebellmangarage
Reviewed July 10, 2018

In St. Louis for USA fencing nationals. Location was good. Room was dirty. Housekeeping was slow to nonexistent. Talked to manager. Not much help. Overall, enjoyed being in St. Louis, but am disappointed in quality of hotel. Expensive and not worth the money. Thought that Hiltons were supposed to be the cream of the crop.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
1  Thank prairietwister
rfrancis2017, Manager at Hilton St. Louis at the Ballpark, responded to this reviewResponded July 11, 2018

Thank you for your review. We apologize that your stay did not meet your standards. We hope you give us another opportunity to earn your business the next time you are in the St. Louis area. Thank you again for your feedback and we hope you have a wonderful day.

Reviewed July 9, 2018 via mobile

The good news is the location and valet staff are wonderful. The bad news is that the property is getting older and things are not being updated. The rug in the room was worn, the hallway has a funk, and the bathroom shower was dirty.

At some point Hilton will have to close the doors for a few months and update the hotel. I hope it is soon because there are other choices in town.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
rfrancis2017, Manager at Hilton St. Louis at the Ballpark, responded to this reviewResponded July 10, 2018

Thank you very much for your review. We take great pride in our customer service, and your proximity to so many downtown attractions is a great reason to stay here at Hilton Ballpark. We look forward to seeing you again soon the next time you’re in the St. Louis area.

Reviewed July 7, 2018

The good:

--- The room is beautiful and the beds are comfortable. The mini fridge was actually the size of a wine fridge so it was larger than expected. There is a Keurig in the room. The breakfast was very good although it was slightly overpriced. The maintenance man was skilled and and very professional, as were the waiters, bartenders, bellhops and valets.

The bad:

--- PARKING: The hotel lied to me repeatedly about parking. I knew traffic would be crazy on July 4th, and they told me REPEATEDLY (I called multiple times to make sure I had the right info) the only options were stadium self-parking for $27 per night or valet for $40. LYING LIARS. There are $10-$20 lots ALL OVER downtown St. Louis, and there is one RIGHT ACROSS Walnut, CLOSER than Stadium parking, which had plenty of spots open. They simply lied to me, repeatedly, over and over. I even called that morning because the parade had so many streets closed, and they told me to call the bellhop desk and they would direct me through the closures to the hotel so I could unload, again, LYING LIARS, they would not answer the phone at the bellhop desk when we got into downtown, and I told them exactly when I would be arriving. They NEVER should have said they would direct me if they weren't going to do it. Anyway, we drove around downtown until we found a parking spot quite a ways away because once we passed the hotel with the parade going on, we couldn't get back to it. But IF the LYING LIARS had told me about the Ballpark Village parking, I could have parked right across a not-busy street and brought our party supplies upstairs in a very easy, simple way. Thanks for lying to me repeatedly.

--- SUITE: The phone in the master bedroom did not work and the curtains were off the rail. I called repeatedly for maintenance to come fix, because the plan was to watch the fireworks in the room. So, just to be clear, we were in the PRESIDENTIAL SUITE and it took over an HOUR plus repeated phone calls PLUS a visit to the concierge station to get the curtains fixed so we could OPEN them to watch the fireworks.

--- DINING TABLE: There IS NO dining table in the Presidential Suite. Don't plan a dinner.

--- FIREWORKS: Do NOT, I repeat, DO NOT plan on watching fireworks from the Presidential Suite. I SPECIFICALLY ASKED before booking the room for the best suite in the hotel to watch fireworks. THERE IS A BUILDING in between the hotel and the arch that blocks HALF the arch, and the barge that does the fireworks blows them off on the blocked side of the arch! We literally, I kid you not, literally only saw sparks. (We had fun anyway, laughing over how ridiculously and egregiously we had been lied to) but I swear, you can't make this up. Again, LYING LIARS.

CONCLUSION:
--- Don't trust a word they say when you call on the phone. They are lying liars. But it is a beautiful room so as long as you don't want to have a dinner party. And NEVER EVER plan to watch fireworks from the Presidential Suite at the Hilton St. Louis at the Ballpark.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank BeachResortLover333
rfrancis2017, Manager at Hilton St. Louis at the Ballpark, responded to this reviewResponded July 9, 2018

Thank you very much for your review. We sincerely apologize that your stay did not meet your standards as we are far better than what you experienced. We hope you give us another opportunity to earn your business the next time you’re in the St. Louis area. Thank you again for your feedback.

Reviewed July 6, 2018 via mobile

Worst night of sleep of my life....actually I didn’t sleep. The bed was so uncomfortable. The elevator didn’t work half the time, doors got stuck wide open and we were on the 12th floor. Room was very loud, could hear bands until late at night and construction noises all night. Will never stay here again, very disappointed.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
rfrancis2017, Manager at Hilton St. Louis at the Ballpark, responded to this reviewResponded July 6, 2018

Reviewed July 5, 2018 via mobile

I am actually staying here now. The first day the air conditioning went out. I told them about it at noon. Came back to my room at midnight and it was still out. Thankfully, I was able to move. It is 8:00pm now the next day and my room has not been serviced. I called Guest Services and asked who could I complain to and the answer was "I don't know." The service in general is average. It seems that most employees really don't want to work here.

It is right across from Busch Stadium and that seems to be the only thing it has going for it.

Someone from Hilton needs to come in here and adjust some attitudes. I don't know if this is a corporate or franchise hotel, but whoever owns it needs to stay closer to the business.

Cannot recommend.....ever.