“Gross!!!”
Review of Yesterday's

Yesterday's
Ranked #1,017 of 3,182 Restaurants in Saint Louis
Reviewed September 25, 2016 via mobile

This place was the closest to our hotel so we went here. We went on a Sunday evening and originally sat at the bar. What a mistake or should I say an eye opener to the poor service and how disgusting this place was. We sat and waited and waited and waited until the bartender was done having a conversation with the only 2 men at the end of the bar. And while we waited we could see into kitchen and behind bar. It was FILTHY!!!! There were bugs behind bar and the kitchen was dirty and cook was eating while he cooked. My husband had to go down to bartender and interrupt her conversation. When he ordered she told him we could sit at a table and she went back to her conversation with the same 2 men. First if we wanted a table we would have sat at one. But we sat ati one and the service was a little better. Then we had to wait for the waitress to get our drinks from the same bartender who just told us to sit at a table. We waited some more!!! We had our food ordered before we got our drinks. My burger was burnt and my husband got the special fried chicken which was disgusting. It looked like it had been sitting around for awhile and it was super greasy with no flavor. I thought the "special" should be the one thing that was good. Nope! We had ordered our second drink and we never got it. I saw the waitress order it but the bartender with her 2 customers ONLY never got around to it. I DO NOT recommend this place at all!!! Go to subway right down the street.

Reviewed July 23, 2016 via mobile

Me and my son love the burgers here and the steak is awesome..like the nostalgic atmosphere and the people there are always friendly

Reviewed May 18, 2016

All foods are prepared from scratch. Local establishment, good prices, good food, a little noise, but typical sports bar. Friendly, efficient service..we felt very welcome. Good choices on draft beers...game tables, juke box, and lots of TVs.

Reviewed March 24, 2016

While attending a show at the Renaissance Hotel went to Yesterday's for dinner. There was six of us and this restaurant was suggested. The hotel took us over in their shuttle bus and later picked us up when we called. The meal was good and the waitress was good. Price were very reasonable. Not fancy but good.

Reviewed December 9, 2015

Good food with a large menu given the size of the place. Beer was affordable as well. Great place for a meal.