“Local place close to airport.”
Review of Yesterday's

Yesterday's
Ranked #875 of 3,123 Restaurants in Saint Louis
Reviewed March 12, 2017

Second time we have stopped at Yesterday's for evening meal before an early morning flight. Local hang out, and yet friendly. Located in a strip mall just around the corner from the St. Louis Airport Hilton. Easy to get to and back. Food was good, beverages were good, service was good. No complaints.

Reviewed January 18, 2017 via mobile

Staying overnight near airport with friends as early flight out and looking for bar food with reasonable drink prices and this place was great. Waitress was so nice and locals were welcoming and friendly. Definitely our place to go next time.

Reviewed September 29, 2016

Was told it was a good locals place by the Hampton Inn staff. They were spot on. Good friendly service as well as good food.

Reviewed September 25, 2016 via mobile

This place was the closest to our hotel so we went here. We went on a Sunday evening and originally sat at the bar. What a mistake or should I say an eye opener to the poor service and how disgusting this place was. We sat and waited and waited and waited until the bartender was done having a conversation with the only 2 men at the end of the bar. And while we waited we could see into kitchen and behind bar. It was FILTHY!!!! There were bugs behind bar and the kitchen was dirty and cook was eating while he cooked. My husband had to go down to bartender and interrupt her conversation. When he ordered she told him we could sit at a table and she went back to her conversation with the same 2 men. First if we wanted a table we would have sat at one. But we sat ati one and the service was a little better. Then we had to wait for the waitress to get our drinks from the same bartender who just told us to sit at a table. We waited some more!!! We had our food ordered before we got our drinks. My burger was burnt and my husband got the special fried chicken which was disgusting. It looked like it had been sitting around for awhile and it was super greasy with no flavor. I thought the "special" should be the one thing that was good. Nope! We had ordered our second drink and we never got it. I saw the waitress order it but the bartender with her 2 customers ONLY never got around to it. I DO NOT recommend this place at all!!! Go to subway right down the street.

Reviewed July 23, 2016 via mobile

Me and my son love the burgers here and the steak is awesome..like the nostalgic atmosphere and the people there are always friendly