“Fast food but good Ice Cream”
Review of Culver's

Culver's
Ranked #6 of 72 Restaurants in Saint Robert
Cuisines: American
Reviewed August 17, 2016 via mobile

We don't eat fast food but stop here for the ice cream...was great some many different flavors to choose. The staff were so nice and helpful. I really wish we have one of this in my hometown.

Reviewed July 26, 2016 via mobile

Stopped here to eat lunch while driving to St Louis. Each Culver's we have eaten at have been very consistent with great food, clean restaurants, and awesome frozen custard treats.
I wish they had a bigger daily selection as they rotate flavor of the day.

Reviewed July 19, 2016

I didn't learn that custard was a midwest delicacy until I moved to Texas!! I was SOOO pleased to see a local Culver's! Anyone traveling from anywhere that has not experienced frozen custard, make sure you check this out. AND don't leave without a butter burger!

Reviewed July 15, 2016

Wonderful selection of butter burgers and frozen custard. Very family orientated with delicious food.

Reviewed July 5, 2016 via mobile

Food is made when you order, so you know it's going to be fresh as possible. A little pricey, but you're paying for quality here. The frozen custard is delicious (in all forms: scoop, shake, mixer) make sure you get some cheese curds!