“Dropping in for a visit with family/friends”
Review of Culver's

Culver's
Ranked #8 of 70 Restaurants in Saint Robert
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 23 October 2016

We at there for lunch great clean, quick, accurate service. They were speeding also during there busiest hour.

Reviewed 29 September 2016 via mobile

We stopped to try some of the frozen custard while visiting for a military graduation. 3 of us tried the pumpkin spice shake... it was delicious! It tasted just like pumpkin pie. I definitely recommend trying one if visiting during the "pumpkin season." My niece got the strawberry shake. She said it didn't have a strong strawberry flavor. We have heard great things about the burgers but when we stopped there, we had already eaten. We are hoping to try again before we leave

Reviewed 17 August 2016 via mobile

We don't eat fast food but stop here for the ice cream...was great some many different flavors to choose. The staff were so nice and helpful. I really wish we have one of this in my hometown.

Reviewed 26 July 2016 via mobile

Stopped here to eat lunch while driving to St Louis. Each Culver's we have eaten at have been very consistent with great food, clean restaurants, and awesome frozen custard treats.
I wish they had a bigger daily selection as they rotate flavor of the day.

Reviewed 19 July 2016

I didn't learn that custard was a midwest delicacy until I moved to Texas!! I was SOOO pleased to see a local Culver's! Anyone traveling from anywhere that has not experienced frozen custard, make sure you check this out. AND don't leave without a butter burger!